Upgradable Avis

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by EmpoweredZion, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Now before anyone complains about this being another post about avis, please read the whole post.

After seeing many posts on tradable avis, I began to think about how to incorporate it without many of the problems that players complained about such as overpriced rares, no one trading with noobs, ATA losing money, etc.

Here is what I came up with:

Four different Avis (2 male and 2 female) Can be New designs or revamps of the original (The jock, the cheerleader, etc.) two would be more athletic and the other two would be more creative or nerdy. (More Avis could be added for more specific options)

As part of the tutorial, (or new mission for players already in game) a mission pops where Tess (or another character) helps you to sign up for classes and asks you a few questions such as if you prefer to read a good book of play games outside. (not the best example but you get the idea.) then after a few questions will ask if you identify as male or female and gives you the correct gender avi accordingly. (Can also consider having a choice of fashion/colour for the selected avi)

Once the avi is selected, they can be upgraded by collecting textbooks. Textbooks can be collected from parties but only when the upgradable avi is equipped. The party would only drop 1-5 textbooks. This will stop a flood of unwanted items.

Each avi would start as a 10/10 at level 0 and a max of 35/35 at level 5. The stats would go up 5% each level. Levelling the Avi up would cost 100 textbooks for the first level (I just picked a number, can be adjusted) and go up from there until it hits lvl 5.

Now, unlike other Avis, these ones would be tradable since players go into the avi selection blind. This gives players a chance to get the other upgradable ones if the like. The upgradable Avis could also be available in the store for 15 ec. Textbooks could also be available for purchase, a bundle of 5 books for 5 ec. This way, if someone would rather get the books and Avis more quickly, they can.

Thank you for reading. Remember this is just an idea. I figured it would be worth seeing what others thought about it.

2. Hardly anyone is going to see this thread since its not in active topics.

3. To the best of my knowledge, it only gets there if people comment on it. There's no posting directly to active topics.

4. Yes there is. It gets to active topic by posting in "other PIMD discussions". Not because people comment on it.

5. (Writing in off-topic also works)