Test Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -PA_KaramelApples-, May 13, 2018.

1. 2019 Pride Gift Definitions

It's June, which means it is LGBT Pride Month!

To celebrate LGBT Pride, ATA made it June's monthly theme; not only do they provide avis, furni, and a spin set, but they've also dished out some Pride-themed exclusive gifts for $10,000 in-game cash.

Some players were inquiring about definitions for some of the identites ATA created gifts for. As a forumer and a bisexual woman, I decided to create this guide (at the suggestion of @Wednesday) to assist with the basic definitions.

I will divide the gifts by sexual orientation and by those based on gender identity. There is also a miscellaneous section for terms that did not fit in either of the previous categories.

Sexual Orientation

Below are the definitions of the gifts based on sexual orientation, in alphabetical order. The -sexual suffix has been removed by ATA in the gifts, but I will use them below for clarity.

Abrosexual*
    See bisexual. Emphasizes the fluidity of one's attraction.

Akoisexual*
    Experiences attraction, but is not interested in the attraction being mutual between parties.

Aromantic*
    Does not experience romantic attraction.

Asexual*
    Does not experience sexual attraction.

Autosexual*
    Does not experience attraction to others, and focuses solely on admiring oneself instead.

Bisexual
    Attraction to two (or more) genders.

Demisexual*
    Attraction felt after experiencing platonic attraction.

Gay
    Attraction to one's own gender.

Lesbian
    Attraction to one's own gender, where both parties identify as female.

Pansexual*
    See bisexual. Specifies attraction to all genders, instead of the slightly ambiguous "two (or more)" defintion of bisexual.

Polysexual*
    See bisexual. Puts emphasis on the "(or more)" clause in the definition of bisexual.

Skoliosexual*
    Attraction to nonbinary people.

Please note: "Sexual" in the context of sexual orientation refers to the gender(s) one is attracted to, and not any explicit R-rated actions. While the idea that sėx and gender are two separate things is prevalent today, in the years that the LGBT community was first formed the two terms were used interchangably.

* Controversial within the LGBT community as to either whether or not they qualify as LGBT (or a sexual orientation in general) and/or whether the microlabeling of larger, more broad identities is necessary. I will not expand on this and this thread is not a place to discourse about it.

Gender Identity

Below are the definitions of the gifts based on gender identity, in alphabetical order.

Agender
    See nonbinary. Specifies that one does not identify with any gender.

Bigender
    Identifies as two (or more) genders.

Demiboy*
    See nonbinary and bigender. Specifies feeling both nonbinary and male.

Demigirl*
    See nonbinary and bigender. Specifies feeling both nonbinary and female.

Genderfluid*
    See bigender. Used interchangably with genderflux, although genderfluid is the more popular of the two.

Genderflux*
    See bigender. Used interchangably with genderfluid.

Genderqueer*
    See nonbinary.

Neutrois*
    See nonbinary.

Nonbinary
    Does not identify within the traditional gender binary of male and female.

Polygender*
    See bigender. Emphasizes of the "(or more)" clause within the definition.

Transgender
    Does not identify as the gender assigned a birth. Most often is within the traditional gender binary of male and female (ergo, assigned male but identifies as female, or vice versa).

Trigender*
    See polygender.

* Controversial within the LGBT community as to either whether or not they qualify as LGBT (or a gender identity in general) and/or whether the microlabeling of larger, more broad identities is necessary. I will not expand on this and this thread is not a place to discourse about it.

Miscellaneous

The identities below are definitively not LGBT, but the communities often overlap or work together politically due to some similar forms of oppression faced.

Intersex
    A medical condition in which an individual is born with both male and female sėx characteristics. Can present physically and/or in the chromosomes.

Two-Spirit
    A cultural and religious identity specific to some tribes indigenous to the Americas. Instead of the culture consisting of the traditional male and female binary, there is a "trinary" in which one can be more either male, female, or two-spirit. Two-spirit can present similar to nonbinary, but has a deeper cultural and religious meaning and is not one that non-indigenous people can identify as.

Below is a term that does not fit in any of the categories listed above.

Androgynous
    A way of presenting oneself. Often a "mix" of masculine and feminine traits. Sometimes used by LGBT people, but can also be presented by cisgender* and heterosexual** people.

* Cisgender means identifying as the gender one was assigned at birth; always male or female.
    ** Heterosexual means exclusive attraction to an opposing gender.

Important Information

Please do not discourse about your personal opinion on the identities and their validity in this thread. This thread is not for debating and is merely meant to provide the definitions. Make your own thread for debates. Thank you!

I also want to remind everyone of ATA's policy on homophobia and transphobia in the community: it is not allowed. You can find their explanation on it (as well as examples of what qualify as homophobia and transphobia) in this thread.

Other Guides by Yours Truly

Avatars on PIMD | Chat Channels | Extra Credit
    List of Mods / HS / Devs | PIMD Crates | Relationships
    The Battle List | The Official PIMD Timeline

2. It’s National German Chocolate Cake Day!

Only problem is I personally don’t like German Chocolate Cake

I’m assuming there are others that are probably in the same boat.

So in order to solve this problem I thought we could share what our favorite flavors/types of cake are!

I have several: In no particular order
    • Red Velvet
    • Tres Leches
    • Opera Cake
    • Rum Cake
    • Tiramisu

But Maddi, What if I don’t like cake?

Share your favorite dessert of a different type!

Here are some examples of other desserts that I like!

• Key Lime Pie
    • Pumpkin Pie
    • Salted Caramel Cookies
    • Nutella Cookies
    • Macaroons
    • Cookie Dough Ice Cream
    • Vanilla ice cream with added Bourbon
    • Churros

Let your inner foodie out and share your faves!!

3. Welcoming Committee Applications

Hello! The Welcoming Committee is recruiting players that are wanting to help new players out actively! Throughout the past few monthes, we have helped over a hundred new players coming into the game everyday! We want to make PIMD a place where everyone feels welcomed! If you want to become a member of this committee or if it interests you in the slightest follow the application linked right below here

APPLY HERE

CLOSES 6/16

Below are some things to be sure that you are qualified

• Be a helpful player in the community
    • Be a respectful player-(aka. Dont be rude)
    • Be versed in PIMD knowledge
    • Be committed to doing this

We already have an amazing team of people working on helping new palyers to be engaged into the game! We hope to see you be apart of this positive movement!

Current Members

• KingKrazy
    • Day
    • -FAM-___AngelsDemon____-FAM-
    • ---brokenstrings---
    • SYN_BradyBunch
    • Fr0sty_the_Sn0wman
    • Sherily
    • JessicaAnna-FAM-
    • ___AngelsDemon____-FAM-
    • ---brokenstrings---
    • SYN_BradyBunch
    • Fr0sty_the_Sn0wman
    • Humility
    • JessicaAnna
    • Sorry
    • Rivalee
    • Benzophenone
    NOTE: If you do become apart of the team and you become disrespectful/ untrusted or do not fufill requirements then you may lose membership

•~♡Krazy♡~•

4. Testing testing

5. AND I
    OOP

6. [stats]0/0282737383920[/stats]

7. Re: Test

8. New Welcoming Committee Members!

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce the new members of the welcoming committee! These players are knowledgeable and as open to any questions you may have!

• MiaBrewie
      Tabby
      Sin
      _imTan_who_tf_are_you__
      Becky
      KillerKittyChaos
      -blu-
      CutieKitty
      Nikkiemarie
      __-Blazin-Inferno_Queen-__
      Understatement
      Chrysanthe
      FS_-2cute4U-_FS
      Khalid
      __-YOUTH-__
      Tinaxc
      Sloth
      -SakuraHime-
      KittyCatClaire
      -iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa-
      -DS_Your_Liberty-
      Queen-Nixxy_The_Shewolf
      -iRiley-

To the players who didn't make it, stay happy! You don't need to be on a "committee" to help players out. Any help to a newcomer is appreciated by them! Keep your eyes peeled as applications will show up again~~~~maybe in a day? week? month? monthes? year? You will never know. :)

CONGRATULATIONS

9. How To Make and Upload Full-Dorm Images

So I’ve had a few people ask me how I make full images of my dorm.

Like my entry for the ugly dorm competition

So here’s how I do it!

Note: I have a iPhone 7 Plus and am not sure of any android alternatives or if the app I use is in the google play store. If you are an android user and know of a way to do this feel free to mention it!

Step 1: Take Screenshots of Your Dorm

Note: You’ll want match where your dorm cut’s off on the right of the screen as best as you can to the cut off on the left

Step 2: Put The Pictures Together

I use The Photoshop Mix app. You can also just use photoshop on your computer for this but if you don’t have it on a computer somewhere then Photoshop Mix is a good replacement and is free to download.

Note: As stated earlier I have no idea if this app is available for android users

This is the size of the canvas I use. My phone is an iPhone 7 plus so my screenshots are a different size than yours. You my have to adjust the size of your canvas.

Note: Please ignore the glance of memes your about to see

Note: At this point you may have to retake a screenshot or two do to the cut off being noticeably off, as seen above.

Step 3: Final Touches

After Putting your dorm photo together I suggest cropping out the top where the time and battery percentage are located. This is a completely optional step though.

Step 4: Upload that Dorm Pic

Now instead of explaining the upload process I’m just going to link you to another forum guide that will do it for me.

Magical Picture Upload Link

If you have any questions feel free to comment them here and I’ll try my best to answer them

10. How To Make and Upload Full-Dorm Images

So I’ve had a few people ask me how I make full images of my dorm.

Like my entry for the ugly dorm competition

So here’s how I do it!

Note: I have a iPhone 7 Plus and am not sure of any android alternatives or if the app I use is in the google play store. If you are an android user and know of a different way to do this feel free to mention it!

Step 1: Take Screenshots of Your Dorm

Note: You’ll want match where your dorm cut’s off on the right of the screen as best as you can to the cut off on the left

Step 2: Put The Pictures Together

I use The Photoshop Mix app. You can also just use photoshop on your computer for this but if you don’t have it on a computer somewhere then Photoshop Mix is a good replacement and is free to download.

Note: As stated earlier I have no idea if this app is available for android users

This is the size of the canvas I use. My phone is an iPhone 7 plus so my screenshots are a different size than yours. You my have to adjust the size of your canvas.

Note: Please ignore the glance of memes your about to see

Note: At this point you may have to retake a screenshot or two do to the cut off being noticeably off, as seen above. This is also the time add labels like “selling” to the picture.

Step 3: Final Touches

After Putting your dorm photo together I suggest cropping out the top where the time and battery percentage are located. This is a completely optional step though.

When your done it should look something like this.

Step 4: Upload that Dorm Pic

Now instead of explaining the upload process I’m just going to link you to another forum guide that will do it for me.

Magical Picture Upload Link

If you have any questions feel free to comment them here and I’ll try my best to answer them

11. Testing
    1. Testing
    2. Testing
    3. Wow

12. Test : 😊😍😔🙄😴🌚➡️⬇️🤭👀💕😭😟😶🍾🌹⚔👏🌊🙂🔥😂🥀😑👞🧦👖🍆