Prize Spinner FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIDEOS

Q. I don’t see any videos available for me to watch?
    Depending on your location, device and provider there may not be any videos for you to watch. Unfortunately we don’t really have control on which providers and regions show videos. It’s up to our partners to decide which areas of the market they want to target.

Q. Why are some people able to watch more videos than I am?
    This can be due to a variety of reasons, not everyone receives the same amount of advertisements to watch. The amount of videos that are available for you to watch can be dependent on your location and other factors that are decided by your providers.

Q. I am able to watch videos but all I see is a black screen
    This is usually due to a connection issue. The network you are using to connect to Party in my Dorm may not be adequate enough to stream videos. Your signal bar, device model and possibly bug issues factor into your ability to watch a video and how smoothly it plays.

Q. How do I know if I have watched the maximum number of videos?
    Unfortunately we don’t have that information for you either. If you have been able to watch videos and now you no longer receive them you may have reached your maximum number of videos for that day. Check back tomorrow and check back often because the number of videos can always vary.

Q. After watching a video I did not receive any tokens
    Sometimes an issue might occur where you do not receive your coins immediately after viewing an ad. When this happens, simply wait 5 minutes, fully close and reopen the app, and you should receive any pending Prize Tokens as well as a newsfeed notice detailing the amount.

Q. Why does my other account show videos available but my other one doesn’t
    Your device that you are using for your account also has a factor to play in determining how many available videos you can watch. It is also possible that you have reached your video viewing limit.

Q. Why am I not receiving ads yet my other account or friend who lives in the same area is able to view more ads
    Again your device you are using can play a factor into what videos are available as well as also the provider. So if your friend is being served more videos than you are it’s probably because one of these reasons.

REWARDS

Q. Party in my dorm crashed while I was watching a video did I still receive my rewards?
    Unfortunately, if your app crashes part way through watching a video, we will not be able to confirm that you have watched it and cannot award you with tokens. If videos continue to crash on your device, please let us know.

Q. I am unable to get anymore tokens
    You can receive tokens from the free gift that comes every 3 hours and watching a video. It may take some time to collect tokens so check back often to see if either the gift or video is available.

Q. I did not receive my rewards
    If you did not receive your reward please try restarting your application.

Q. Why do I always receive cash as a reward?
    Cash is the most common reward you can receive, the rest of the rewards have a lesser chance of dropping. This is all based on luck so we hope you’re feeling lucky and good luck on your next spin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.