499 FURNITURE RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -_Sky30Moto_-, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Im here again!
    My last raffle was on March 9- April 9 that doesn't really went well because of few entries but its ok! Im happy to help?️.
    I hope the winners became happy though

So now, Im hosting another raffle that will end on May 22, 2019 12pm Sgt.

PRIZES
    • 1st Place= Mischievous Monkeys 499
    • 2nd place= Bronze Pipe Bed
    • 3rd place= Crime Scene Rug
    • 4th- 23rd place= 1pc 19ec furniture

POSSIBLE ENTRIES

HOW TO ENTER

• Send me the item(either gift or trade,) that u want to give in exchange of entries (shown in table above).

• I will wall u the number of your entries. IT MUST NOT BE DELETED. it will serve as the proof that u joined the raffle

• On May 22 12pm Sgt, I will post here all the ss and proof that certifies the winners. All winners need to show me the one I posted in their wall to claim prize. Those who cannot present the proof will not get the prize, instead I will be forced to redraw another winner in their position.

HOW WILL I PICK WINNERS

So last time, I used random number generator but its a little hard to use so I replaced it with 'Draw Names from a Hat'.
    In that app, first I will put all the prizes in the raffle.

Once a player sent an item, I will put their ign and the ticket/entries equivalent to it.

So assume that all the players who joined were put there,

I will now draw names from the hat by shaking device.

I will post Screenshots like this on May 22 here in this thread.

Any Questions? Just Pm me. BTW, ITS 100% LEGIT SO JOIN NOW!Sorry for my bb code.I will also put this in my wall for everyones information