DORM RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Ladyfrenchh, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I’ve been collecting VIP furniture for a while for this specific raffle and I’ve finally decided to do it! (Sorry there’s no 999 and there’s 1 shelf that’s not VIP but it matches VIP life so hopefully y’all don’t mind)

Here’s the way this is gonna work!

I’ll be taking entries until St. Patrick’s day when I’m going to announce the winner here and on my wall! I’ll be putting numbers on your wall based on how many entries you send and will use a random number generator to pick the winner to be as fair as possible.

Entry amounts are as followed ?

Hotdog/chibi 2 entries
    Essence 3 entries
    March spinner 5 entries
    Bento 50 entries

I will be announcing end of entries before I generate the winner and once I announce I will no longer be accepting gifts.

Good luck to all that participate! I hope to be able to collect and do more of these in the future ?

(if anyone wants to donate the missing VIP LIFE pieces I would greatly appreciate it but of course I would understand if you didn’t want to give them away. If I can find the rest before the time is up I will add them to the dorm! If that’s the case I’ll give the shelf and celestia above desk away as consolation prizes for 2nd and 3rd place)

2. Bumping cause idk how else to get it on recent lol

3. ^ posting to “off topic” puts it on active topics