Beginner's Mega-Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Corey, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Beginner's guides

This is going to be very long, so I have created a table of contents.

Part one: beginning PIMD
    -What is PIMD?
    -Crews
    -Renting Crews

Part two: money
    -Jobs
    -Attacking
    -Volleying
    -IAP

Part three: clubs
    -Joining a club
    -Admin/Owner positions
    -Club wars

What is PIMD?
    This game is a multiplayer game that the object is to become the strongest in the whole world of PIMD. If you notice carefully, there is a button on the home screen that says crew. This is where you build up your "crew"

CREWS
    If you look closely, ther is a button on the home screen labeled "crew" this is where you rent people to get stronger. Click on an open dorm ( if you have none, rent one by clicking rent new dorm) and you will get a list of people you may rent. Renting new people is how you increase your stats to get stronger.
    On the rent screen, look closely and you will find thateach person you can rent has different stats. You must first decide if you want to go all attack, intelligence, or try for a ballanced build. In an attack build, you rent people who have a higher strength than intelligence. These people allow you to have a higher chance of winning an attack, but a lower chance of winning a dance-off, prank, or evesdrop. For an intelligence build, do the same, but wit intelligent crew members. For a ballanced build, you must build one, and then it's opposite, so for example you buy a goth girl (200atk and 500int) to stay ballanced, you must buy a cheerleader (500atk and 200int) to stay ballanced.

JOBS

This is prob. The most commonly used way to start out this game. Jobs are things you can do to make cash, they do not take gold from other players, so you will not get blamed for "farming" which is NOT a rule here. Select jobs give you doctor's notes, which can be used to regenerate you strength and intelligence.

ATTACKING
    When you have A, completed all of the jobs, or B, have 2k stats, it is time to move on to attacking people. There is no farming rule here, so do not mess with people stronger than you. I reccomend attacking people with 500 less than you or below. Buying tutors makes the amout of money you get per attack higher. If you are getting constantly attacked by someone, join a club that will protect you. Attack and intelligence items will help you win a battle, or, in the case of defending help you defend when someone attacks you.

VOLLEYING
    If you are out of strength and intelligence you may want to try volleying. Volleying is when two larger people rapidly hire back and forth, making the one getting volleyed money. When a tutor is hired away from you, you gain a small amount of money more than what you originally paid for the tutor, so everybody participating in the volley gets money. The lower amount of people doing the hiring, the more money the people doing the hireing will get. The hire price of a tutor does go up gradually, with each hire, so 100k can get alot of people happy.

BUYING IAP
    IAP is an in-app purchase, such as buying doctors notes. Really, all you can do for this is buy extra credit and get money from it. IAP cost real-life money, so don't be suprized!

Clubs.... Heplful, nice, most if the time!
    This guide will teach you how to (hopefully) use clubs to their full potential.

JOINING A CLUB
    To join a club, there are sometimes requirements depending on the club, and depemding on the club these are subject to change. To join a club is relatively easy, all you do is on the club page and click apply.

ADMIN/OWNER POSITIONS
    If you look carefully, you may notice select people have admin/owner labeled onto them. They have the power to kick players out of the club, accept new applicants, change the club page, forfiet wars, change titles, and, in the owner's case, disband the clan. The owner has the power to make people admin, and it is their choice who becomes admin. Do not try to beg for admin, as that will not help.

CLUB WARS
    Once in a while, your club may have a war against another club. These wars are really quite simple, one team challenges another, if 3admins/owner accept it, a war starts. A war is a battle beetween two clubs to get the most plunder for thier team by attacking the opposing team's active list.

For running your own clan, it's up to you!

This is all three of my guides together! Hoped it helped!

-blizzard out

frisbee likes this.
  2. Tag this one mods untag my other one

3. I think they should all be raged good guide blizzard. Now all we need for newcomers to read this

4. Traw, if i had 1000 spkrs, i would, but i have 999 XD no only got 18...

5. sticky!!!

6. Ty mods! For heeding my word!

7. Spell check blizzard.. Zomgsh eye phail eht typangsh.

Lolwut?

8. Ohw weel cloce enuf

9. Hahah.

I like it
    I love it
    I want some more of it

11. Nooooo! Mmmmmyyyyyy cccooooookkkiiiieeessss!!!

12. You gave me them though? :O

13. Lets go to our walls n not spam this chat k?

14. Excellent guide! Great to refer new club members to,

15. Kk! Ty but its stickied...

16. So what do tutors actually do?

17. Blizzard is my hero 

18. You are amazing!!!