Beginner's Mega-Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Corey, Jan 23, 2011.

1. At your level doing the hunt to reach those piggy bank amounts is high key useful, so find a good club and stay active.

2. Weird.. dont know how to play

3. This is awesome thanks

4. I am not finding the button of crew

5. Top left of the main screen, it’s a door icon

6. How do u end an ongoing war

7. Is there a way to make my extremely hard jobs easier? As in, to make the color of the highlighted text a different color, while it also decreases the vibe you get from doing the job?

8. I'm still confused about the guides in hitting party (fight and dance off). I have seen someone posted it already but still not get it tho. Anyone willing to share your piece of mind? Thank you ?

9. Do you not know how to hit party or what are you confused about? The buttons are at the bottom of the screen when you enter. Dance off earns more money than fight in parties, that's about the only difference. Just use all your energy (unless you're preserving it for some reason) and get all the bars finished

10. Someone posted that there is an efficient way to use your energy rather than unload it all. That's what i'm confused about. But thank you very much for the answer. I really appreciate it!

11. @Rizmech
    Hitting patterns are unnecessary for parties now because ATA made party plunder static regardless of how much energy you have remaining. Hit patterns only are beneficial when PvPing, because you receive less plunder per hit when your energy is lower.

12. Thank you very much for the info. Really helpful!