The 2014 Guide To Battle List

Discussion in 'Guides' started by JustAnotherAltOfAnAlt, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimd has changed a lot over the last few years. As of lately, my clubmates' love of battle list has gotten us into some hot water. To the best of my knowledge, the rules of the game have not changed. This should not have been an issue. So in an attempt to preventthese mixups in the future, I present to you: The 2014 Guide to Battle List!

★What is the battle list?

You will notice a red button on the left of your main screen that says "People" If you open this page you will see a list of people around your size, some information about them (Club, club at war or peace, and size of reward) You will also see a green button that says fight.
    [​IMG]

★Am I allowed to hit battle list?

Yes of course! It's there for a reason. Use it or lose it! Most people quit using it some time ago, and now as an effect, some people get very upset about BL hits. But lets see:
    [​IMG]

Battles are part of the game. Case closed.

★Why should I hit BL?

You should hit battle list because you want to. If you don't, then don't use it. Easy! I like the battle list because I've met a lot of awesome players through my newsfeed.

★How many hits should I give?

Everyone's definition of farming varies slightly. I was taught 5 or more hits in 24 hours is farming. Don't farm, just a few hits and move on.

★What do I do if I get hit off BL?

Return the hits, laugh, have a nice day! :D

★What not to do if you get hit off BL:

*Make threatening, or crying wall posts
    *Involve a bunch of people over just a few hits
    ⇧⇧⇧All this does is escalate a non-existent situation.

★What if I lose a lot of money because someone hit me off the battle list?

There's a battle button on your profile. Anyone can hit it at any time and for any reason or no reason at all. That's the risk you take keeping a lot of money out in the open.

★For those of you whom choose not to participate in Battle List.

Cool, good for you. But please keep in mind, we don't farm and disband your rp clubs anymore. We don't hit pwarriors. We don't hit people just because they're partying. ⇦⇦We respect the way you choose to play. Please give us battle list hitters the same respect.

Sooooo this is my guide, feel free to bash it in the comments below. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Go!⇩⇩⇩

2. 
    Great work Julie

3. Great thead, Fully support the BL

4. Good job

5. In gaw we used to have bl Wednesdays. Wed hit off the battle list to see who could get the most posts on their wall 

6. And as you can see; bl hitters generally have no cash so they welcome you to hit back and they don't lose anything :) oh danielamine in your bl 

7. This is a great thread  I support 

I still want to point out that a handful of players are using the BL as provocation. They hit 2-4 times then unload if the person returns hits. While this is of course a way of playing the game, I think it puts a bad taste in player's mouths.

Those of us who enjoy the BL should protect its enjoyable use from the douche canoes.

8. Sounds fun Joni! My kaw owner taught me something similar. He celebrated World Chat Wednesdays!

9. 3/4/7 OP  that did feel good.

10. ⇧⇧I just got another awesome player in my newsfeed! See guys it works!

11. Awesome thread 

12. Dammit you won't appear in my bl!
    Good job though! I was expecting a lame ass thread, but you actually think how I do.

13. I thought posting the amount of hits on forums wasn't allowed, Ski?

14. And I believe it's WC the mods and support don'tlet hits be posted on. Which the more I think of it the more i dislike that rule.

15. That's really a rule?! Thanks for the heads up!

16. vacy has been violated.

Restricted Forum Behavior

In order to maintain a healthy forum that all of our players can appreciate. The following activities are prohibited and listed below is what we deem not suitable and not allowed in our forums.

1. Excessive off-topic threads

2. Posting nonsensical messages

3. “Flooding” the forum with similar meaning messages

4. Post-Count farming

5. Inciting a forum war or riot

6. Messages without content

7. Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)

8. Free-____ links (i.e. Free iPods, Free PSP, etc. etc.)

9. Advertising of brands, products or services that does not fall under the ATA realm.

10. Pirated Materials, Cracks, Multiplayer Hacks, Keys, and Key-Generators

Rule number 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.