Oreo's Guide to PIMD - the Whole Enchilada!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Meagan, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Very long indeed.

2. You know what else is long..

3. Freight trains
    I saw one once, made me dizzy

4. Hmmm to update this or have someone else do it

5. Please update the guide. There are many changes since it was posted.
    And one more thing... Many new players ask on the campus "how to play the game? or How to proceed?" So the guides present here should be changed something like into a link with names changed to "How to play the game?" containing links to crew, dorm, earning quick money, joining clubs, volleys, concept and benefit of POTD, hunts & tasks etc.
    And that helping guide should be advertised for at least 2 weeks on WC so that players who help new players can tell them where to look for a quick guide to progress in the game and enjoy it.
    Regards.

6. Can’t the new nubs just ask other people on how to play the game? Plus, I see more people asking for Arpee than asking for how to play the game.

7. 100% accurate

8. I'm editing my guide that does just about most of those things mentioned.

And James, yes. There are people on the game who do help new players but I've made several alts to see what it currently is like being a new player:

1) No one knows how to explain the game to new players, definitions or explanations are short and leaves someone without an answer. Even more so answers are often incorrect.

2) No one volleys new players to at least 5kcs anymore, which is easy to do if you know the simplest of instructions and can volley someone to 270 mil

3) Most clubs that post in WC are 5kcs or 10kcs and above. They don't accept new players easily. Which then turns them toward RP clubs.

Overall, guides like these are needed more than ever. New players need to be directed at these but also warned they contain a ton of information so they don't feel overwhelmed.

I'm considering making a guide about how to volley new players properly TBH, because pimd at the moment appears to not know how.

9. Fixed it for you, nubby

10. There is no option of toasted ec.. where is that option please be specific.

11. No option for transfer Ecs*

12. It used to be an option

13. Hmm. I wonder if my guide will be longer or shorter than this.

14. What is a care pack notice and how do I get one