How To War

Discussion in 'Guides' started by WhiteElder-Dragon, Mar 26, 2013.

1. After making a guide that told everyone how to war the post that it received made me think I should post a new one and add some things to it

Contents

How to declare war
    How to accept war
    How to join war
    How to hit in war
    How to report hits in war
    How to forfeit
    What are pots
    How to buy pots
    How to use pots
    What are mercies
    How to get mercies
    What are tutors
    What is tutor bonus
    How to team up
    What are pest teams
    What do pest people do
    How to self pin
    What is plunder
    How to make plunder
    How much do you get back if you win
    Things to know during war

How to declare war
    To declare war you must be admin or owner.

[​IMG]

Now you will have 3 options pick what one you want and if it should be locked roster or unlocked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now there is a difference between each option and you can choose to have it unlocked or locked roster. The difference is how long each war is 12 hours, 24 hours or 48 hours

The difference between Un locked roster and locked roster is if it's a locked roster war anyone that wishes to take part in the war must be there before the war becomes active after that no one can join and if you leave you can't get back in war. Now a un locked roster war you can come in at any point in the war even if it's only for 1 hour. And you can leave but remember if you are active in war and have hit and made money all the war tax you made is gone. So you should not leave just stick it out

How to accept war
    To accept war you must be admin or owner. All depending on how many admins you have depends on how many need to accept war but the max is 3 so if you have 5 admins only 3 need to accept.

[​IMG]

How to join war
    To join war you go to your club then click the red box an click join or you can go to there war roster and attack someone

[​IMG]

How to hit in war
    Now there different ways people hit in war but I am going to tell you the way I hit 3/3/6d this means you attacked 3 times (first 3) you got through 3 times (second 3) the last one is how many pots they had and the d stands for dance so if you fought them you would put a f at the end

How to report hits
    During the course of the war you will be hit now don't be mad the other side is trying to win as well all you have to do is report it to cc (club chat) Alice 5/5d inc this means Alice hit me 5 times (first 5) and she got through 5 times (second 5) and the inc means in coming

How to forfeit war
    To forfeit you have to wait for the half way mark so in a 12 hour war you must wait 6 hours 24 hours wait till 12 hours then a 48 hour war wait till 24 hours

What are pots
    Pots are items you can use to help you attack other players.They help you win a attacks. There is also defense pots they help you defend agents attacks.

Attack:
    [​IMG]

Defense:
    [​IMG]

How to buy pots
    To buy pots you have to go to the store. To find the store go to your home screen and at the bottom left you will see tutors and then look to your left and there is the store.

[​IMG]

Here is a link to a good thread that will tell you all the pots there are.
    http://bit.ly/10ED4aj

How to use pots
    To use pots you must click fight then select fight or dance. Then if you have pots they will show up just click on the ones you want and click continue and you will use them.

[​IMG]

What are mercenaries
    Mercenaries aka mercies are people that go to another club to war. They do not have to be high stats anyone can be one.

How to get Mercies
    To get mercies you can post on players walls or you can follow them and ask them in privet message. Or you can ask on campus.

What are tutors
    Tutors are also players in the game. They are two types of tutors active and in actives. You want to buy active tutors. They will grow but be careful because if you buy a active tut you must keep there hire price up to where people will not hire them from you.

Tutor Bonus
    Tutor bonus helps you when you attack another player. All depending on how much they cost will you determine how much you get back.

How to team up
    To win at war you must have team work and people must be willing to team up. You can have as many people as you want on one person the key is to keep them down.

What is a pest team
    A pest team is a group of people that are picked by the leader of the war.

What do pest people do
    Pest people hit all in coming attacks so they have a longer regain and the people they hit can regain without someone hitting them.

How to self pin
    To self pin is easy but I don't suggest it unless you'r going to bed. All you have to do is attack a player you'r going agents in till you are at zero for strength and intelligence.

What is plunder
    Plunder is the money your club makes when you are in a war. The amount of plunder changes through out the war. Who ever has the most plunder at the end wins the war.

How to make plunder
    To make plunder all you have to do is attack the other side and win. When you win you have made your club plunder.

How much do I get back
    How much you get back is all depending on how much you helped your club during the war. The more you helped the more you will get back.
    In war you get 60% for every successful hit then after your club wins you get the other 40%

[​IMG]

Rules of war
    No these are not rules you have to follow but players usually use these rules when they war

No striping of tutors
    No outside hitting
    No upgrading during war
    No farming other side after war
    No leaving club after you have been active in war

Like I said these are usually the rules that players go by when they war but no you don't have to follow them.

Things to know during war

War Terminology

What does f10 mean
    What does Alice mean
    what does Alice mean
    what does np mean
    what does sp mean
    what does dn mean
    when to use a dn

F10 Means
    F10 means full in 10 min you use this so your club mates know when you will be full so they can coordinate hits.

AliceWhat does this mean

Alice means pin Alice. Clubs put people they want you to focus on club announcement that way you don't have to ask every time when you are full.

AliceWhat does this mean

Alice means milk Alice. When a player gets easy to hit clubs put there name with cows beside them to let people know who to hit and make easy cash for war. Basically you are farming them but it's all good because it's war everything fine in war.

what does np mean

Np means not pined clubs use this to help other people that are trying to hit him know that he is not pined yet so they can still hit him.

what does sp mean

Sp means self pined you use this when you are going off line and you also tell your club that you are going off line so they can keep you defender to weak. Or you use this when you are getting hit a lot and don't want them to make money off of you.

What does dn mean
    DN means Doctor Note you can buy these from the nurse or by doing jobs.

When to use a dn
    You should use a dn when you are not being hit a lot and there top players are off so you can milk them.

Thank you to all the people that helped me put this together and I hope it has cleared up any questions about war and please do not hit Alice I just used her as a example

-Stella-5 likes this.
  2. Hope ur hardwork pays off

3. Update your pimd. ._.

4. I did update it what does that have to do with this thread

5. Nice guide indeed.

6. Ba dump

7. awesome guide i learn alot bout war thank u

8. Bump! This should be stickied

9. Thanks for reading it

10. GREAT GUIDE! I learned alot about terminology from this guide! Thanks

11. Bump!

12. Bump for all the people that forgot about this