Guides of PIMD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by SassyPants_McGee, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Guides of PIMD v2.0
    After many weeks of searching, I believe I have located and grouped together some, if not almost all, of the most useful and accurate guides to date. Everything from the ToU to BB Coding can be found here!

*Be sure to check some guides as they have links to other threads I may have missed or chosen not to include for one reason or another.

1. Everything About the Game
    Terms of Use:
    The terms of use or ToU for short is an agreement between you and ATA. You automatically agree to this when you download the game.

Rules of Conduct:
    The rules of conduct are similar to the ToU but goes into more detail about what can and can not be said or posted in club chat, forums, on walls, or in your status message.

FAQ:_Warrior
    A user created guide where you can ask questions and get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Almost everything has been asked at some point or another.

Want to be a Mod?
    If you want to be a moderator, or mod for short, read everything in this guide before you decide to make an oh-so-wonderful thread about why we should "vote" you to be a mod.

Important ATA Links: Zachary92
    Zach was kind enough to make this guide so that we could all know what apps were considered 3rd party apps as well as where to find the UDID and MEI for your particular device.

ATA Account FAQ: Zachary92
    The ATA account button, located in the top left corner of the home page, links your ATA game to your email. It does NOT link them all at the same time, you will have to do this individually but the information is provided here.

Transferring Accounts: War-King
    The account transferring guide includes multiple ways to transfer your accounts, a pro/con list, and also the basic template you need to use in sending an email should you choose to transfer your account that way. Includes a link to another guide for more info if you need it.

Transferring Without UDID: Demon_Bunny
    Most people have no trouble transferring accounts to a new device if either you have purchased a new one or the device was broken for some reason. However, if you do not have the UDID you can still transfer your account by following the steps here.

Silences and Bans v1.0: -RAKYAT-TheSlenderman
    The information contained here will give you some insight into the reason for and duration of your silence should you receive one. A silence or ban could last from 24 hrs or permanently depending on previous violations and/or severity of the offense.

Oreos Guide to PIMD: I-Love-Oreo-Pie
    This guide has it all! Oreos guide to PIMD has a run down of almost everything! With links to other pages and information as well. Very well laid out and easy to follow.

2. Where to start?

Beginners Mega Guide: -blizzard-
    Everything a new player needs to know! From jobs to volleying to IAP this guide has it.

Guide to the Jobs: _Warrior
    A complete breakdown of all of the jobs in the game. The names, detailed pass/fail messages, number completed, and payouts for each job.

Guide to the Crews and Dorms: _Warrior
    Warrior strikes again! This time with a price breakdown of each dorm and crew member, from freshman to senior, on all tiers!

ABC's of PIMD: -Zeuss-
    Yes, there is actually a dictionary of terms so we can all be on the same page! From A-Z (or at least W for now) it's all here for you.

Guides to Party!:

Warrior has been kind enough to make this Guide to the parties so that we can all see a break down of the Bro Code and Hipster Parties. He's included pictures and explanations for the parties in a well put guide that's easy to read.

The new parties are something of a challenge, even for larger clubs! Maybe this guide to the
    Art Skool Party can shed some light on how to accomplish your parties. Includes both easy and pro versions of the parties and their breakdown of how many hits per party (within a range, it varies depending on the number and size of participants). Very helpful and always useful.

Guide to War: WhiteElder_Dragon
    An updated guide for how to war was made and so I've updated this section. This guide includes terms used, what they mean, and how to apply what you learn to be successful! Loaded with screen shots, this guide gives a simple walk through for anyone learning the ropes.

Guide to War - out of date: Cursed_soul
    Some do's and don'ts of war. I realize the way we war now is slightly different but the basics are here for new players to educate themselves a little before blindly going to war.

Guide to Farming Inactives: --SlevinKelevra--
    Learn how to maximize your income while farminginactives. Everything from methods, timing your farm, and tutor bonus is explained. As for the farms themselves, you'll just have to look around!

Guide to Admin/Owner Duties: _Warrior
    Screen shots galore! Owner and admins have everything broke down in simple, easy to read descriptions.

Tutor Trading Guide: -Gray-
    Prices per stats, how much you gain from selling, and a few other useful bits of info are found here. Tutor trading can pay off big but buyer beware! Some people get attached to their tutors 

Plunder Guide: Zachary92
    A breakdown of your plunder, how to get max plunder, and what it all means. The Plunder Guide is another one of our shorter guides but just as effective at explaining the finer points of the game.

Guide To The Nurse of PIMD: -PA_iSpankMyWifeys-
    This is your guide to the nurse which includes a table of contents and a quick breakdown of what buttons are there and some Q and A's about them. Doctor notes, extra credits, all 40 avatars, and even the exclusive packs are all listed with their price and what they include.

Guide to Extra Credits: Sin-Sweet-Mags_PupilsConceitedThe Guide to Extra Credits explains many different uses of the EC. You'll learn many ways to get to the screen, should you wish to purchase them and roughly how often you should expect to get them from jobs. Loads of screen shots for easy learning and understanding here! Check it out!!
    Above the Admin/Owner duties guide I would like to add:
    Guide to Clubs: Sin-Sweet-Mags_PupilsConceitedA colorful and well layed out guide from Mags! This guide is broken down into sections and loaded with screen shots for easy understanding. You'll learn what to find on your own club page or how to find a club should you find yourself on he receiving end of the boot! Many sections to browse through so take your time and get to know your club!
    Under the Ultimate BB Coding Guide:
    Guide to Posting Pictures: -Abused_MeganHitsDragon-Since the update to our original picture app came out, some users have had issues posting pictures. Worry no more because help is here! Three different ways to load your images have been made available to you here so read up and just follow the instructions!
    Above the Guide to farming inactives:
    Guide to Strip Farming:-OFH--mitchel--This guide has a bit of a sinister side to it but it does have its place in the game so I would be remiss to not include it here. There are four parts to a successful strip farm or sf as it is more commonly called. Learn the ropes and try your luck but beware you don't bite off more than you can chew with this guide.

3. So you want to build?

Building your character can be frustrating at times if you aren't sure how to do it. The build guides are great to refer to when you want to see what you want to do next or to be sure you're on the right road.

T4 Builds: KFH_HERO
    Building a T4BC or Tier 4 build complete, can go a few ways. I know some of you will skip this build entirely but for those that choose to can reference this and choose your build.

Guide to T5 LCBC Builds: The_Lost_One
    Much like the T4 guide, this guide explains the T5 LCBC builds. Neither guide contains every possible configuration, just the more popular ones.

Guide to T5 LCBC: The-Wise-Master-Phoenix-Gonzo
    This guide is closely related to both the T4 and T5 build guides so I have included it here. The guide to T5 LCBC has pretty much everything you'll need to go from 0/0 to 1.4mcs.

4. The Fun Stuff

Ultimate BB Coding Guide: _MooCow
    The guide responsible for all of the nice colors, pictures, font sizes, links, and anything else that has made all of these threads what they are today!

Thank you all who helped make the guides featured here and those to come in the future as well as those not linked here. Everyone has given great advice and helped make a great game more enjoyable and easy to follow.

GR

2. Nice guide! :)Hopefully, it will be stickied on the active topics to help new people.One concern I have is unfortunately, most newer players do know know (or haven't heard of) forums. ._.
    Nicely organized and mostly covers a lot!

3. Thank you! I hope it does get a sticky! Took me over 6 hrs to code it all and double check now to direct new players to it and get them reading

4. the day has come,
    A guide for guides.
    This should help noobs 

5. Sticky now. :3 very good Hun.

6. Thank you Kandy

7. Masterpiece ._.

nough' said

8. IMO, I think forums should be more easily accessible (when I started playing PimD, I didn't know you that there were two pages!) Perhaps, forums should be moved to an easier place(because it should be, once again, easily accessible) for new players.<~because it's a great place to learn the ropes.

9. ._. Sorry for spam...
    And redundancy, I meant that forums should probably be moved to the left page.

10. Nice job hun! I'm lazy with too many tuts.This will be very handy. Thanks

11. Welcome Chris and thanks Dan

12. Bump

13. Cindy I just saw the "mostly" written very tiny!  I know there are a few things I didn't cover, however, they are linked in one place or another depending on what guide you are reading.

Thank you though, Cindy

14. Unfortunately, I'm on an iPad and I can't zoom in..but you're welcome..xD
    Now, I'll get off the thread, because I'm an annoying squirt

15. You aren't annoying hun. It's just hard to read lol

16. Writing small is too mainstream.

Tacos

17. You forgot my bbcoding guide :( i had the first guide in pimd D:

18. I'm sorry iPBM. If you did post the first BB coding guide then you can take some solace in the fact that BB coding was included because of something that you opened people up to

19. It'd be nice for this to be stickied and all the already stickied threads included to be unstickied. But I suppose that wouldn't be very fair to the people who worked hard to make the guides.