Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Deleted his account

2. Thanks for this 

3. Whoah so detailed farming technique. Thank you. Great job. I can't calculate my plunder for mcs when I use calculator its x10 raise to something.Ata should make calculator here using m and b letters lol

4. Bump for krissy pooh
    15mil per 1kcs
    Noob!

5. I don't know percentage. So it's hard to figure out  Even tho I'm 17 ...I'm just a photography student  HELP ME !

6. bumping for those who needs help

7. Thanks :D and bump

8. Wow thanks alot

9. 1) Nowadays is better test on parties, so you don't need to wait on regen.
    2) 15m x kcs= 15b x mcs.

10. Can someone explain how to find the max bonus of tutor to pupil I tried it but its not coming out

11. Im at about 130kcs I just can't seem to get it to come out correctly on the amount I need for max plunder. If u could please help.

12. Im 1.9mcs. What is my max plunder?

13. 28.5b :)

14. Im 1mcs and have over 300b in tutors. I am far beyond my max plunder of 15b but yet i am still not getting max plunder in parties. The OP talked about extra tutor bonus affecting max plunder but it only talked about farming. It must be affecting me for parties too. Can someone help?

I recently made 79 hits on Draw Manga potd and still only got 124/27 drops. Im not getting max plunder, and when i do it takes a lot of unloads.

15. How do you figure your max if you are mcs

16. 15b per mcs. This would be an approximate value. Hire a little more than your max plunder just to be on the safe side

Mrs_Imagine likes this.
  17. bump. has anyone else had the same problem as me?

18. The max plunder discussed here is purely the calculation of how much money in tutors you need to maximise your cash earned per hit. It does not effect your hunt drops.
    You can ensure better hunt drops by hitting money bars more. Dance bars equivalents drop the most, followed by fight bars, then prank n finally ed