Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Complicated bro

2. Everytime I ug I start making less money on hits but I'm spending over the required tb to make max plunder can anyone tell me how to fix this???

3. Bump, i have also been upgrading and hiring way over the amount on Tut value i need for my stats but still seem to lose more money on parties.

4. The large amount of players who ignore what is Max plunder has been getting my attention (and they're not only newbies!). Can someone do a party fairy version of this? ? I'm explaining Max plunder every single day to more than one player (some have been around for a while and still don't know what is it). Sometimes I just give up and let them run without max plunder. It gets tiring to explain the same thing every time (and I didn't even have a text to copy paste,I type the whole thing every time, in different ways. Maybe I should create a standard text to just paste). I would do the thread myself if my English was better.
    Advanced thanks.

5. Same thing, but mcs x 15b (if bigger) - and you can still take the .25% and do the maths there.

Essentially, you can overbuy a little (I do mcs x20b) to be ahead of the curve for that much more.

Either way, hit a money bar & take note of money earned; then, you'd hire whatever amount you think you need - most people do 1b tuts - and hit it again.

This is better since you lose money from full to empty when hitting someone - but party cash stays the same throughout the unload.

Hope it helps, pm if it doesn't :)

6. Why? This is a pinned thread.

7. Waznt people testing for the new max plunder thingy? Where tf all that go coz im pritty sure kcs one is higher now

8. It is the same. The only difference is if you have dormmates from the highest tier (2.8T i think?), but the rest is the same.

9. Some one that was in my club was doing it. Said got up to 24m per kcs n was still getting more money. But idk

10. Hello?‍♀️, I've been playing this game for almost 3 months now. And I still dont get the plunder system.

But first, please hear me out before commenting "1KCs=15M" or something 

️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
    ⭐CC club 
    ⭐7MCs=105B but i have 124B worth of tutors combine. Tried the worth of tutors below 105B and even exact amount but doesn't change a thing?
    ⭐When i bought my 28th 80B dormmates, I noticed that the additional money i get from attacking "eat" from cat cafe only increase about 3m, instead of 6m. The amount of money increase i get usually from buying 80b dormmates. ??
    ⭐I ignored it till the point that i only got 1m money increase for attacking "eat" from cat cafe when adding 80B doormmates. ??
    ⭐When i bought my 34th 80B doormate, the money i received from attacking "eat" from cat cafe is 271m(idk if it is normalprice, under or over) ??
    ⭐BUT when i bought my 35 80B doormmate, instead of increasing even 1m. It becomes 270m per attack
    ?????????????????

?Please explain it to me‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️
    ?Am i getting enought money when i attack
    ?How to know if I'm maximising the plunder use already
    ?Is it normal for it to become 270m from 271m when my stat just increase?
    ?Just please tell me information that i need to know ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️
    ?I read some of the guide but some said they were outdates

11. is this still up to date ?

12. I still don't get the plunder I'm about 1.3mcs help me work out my tutor plunder

13. 19.5b