[Guide] Avatars on PIMD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Great guide. still lost me at Maximizing bonuses but I think I got the hang of it I just don’t know why people say to use vice versa avatar depending on your build, is this only when pvp action is going on ?

For example if I’m not in sfw I should use a strength build avatar for max bonuses and a intel build avatar if sfw occurs ? ?

Muschi likes this.
  2. Avatars' stats are only really important when engaging in PvP. I mentioned this in the original post, I believe. If I didn't, I'll make sure to add it in there in my next update.

The type of avatar you should use when engaging in PvP can either depend on your build or the build of the person attacking you. For example, let's say you're an intel build. You can use an intel build avi to maximize your pranks on your opponent. If your oppo is a strength build, you could use a strength build avi to help protect yourself against their fights. You could, of course, do both and switch avatars when you go to hit and when you go to log off (leaving yourself open to hits). Overall, it just depends on your strategic preference.

3. oh switching I ain’t know this, thanks! this helped me understand better.

Muschi likes this.
  4. No problem! I'm glad it helped. ?

5. Wow first time I see this! So cool!

Muschi likes this.
  6. Great guide

Muschi likes this.
  7. YOU FORGOT AN IMPORTANT NOTE!!

You CANNOT TRADE or SELL AVATARS?

Make it big letters with neon red to catch everyone’s attention.

8. It's not sticked yet, does that mean there is wrong info in this thread?

9. No. The dev that answered my help ticket inquiring about guides being moved to the guide subforum told me I did a great job on my guides! So they're ATA-approved.

10. Appreciate this topic ??

Muschi likes this.
  11. thnks 

Muschi likes this.
  12. yw ?

13. Much love?

Muschi likes this.
  14. How to make avatar using fairies pls tell me

15. It's on this hunt's announcement post. :)

16. What are the stats for the Virgo avatars? Not sure whether to go "male" or "female"

17. 50%/50% for both masc and fem

18. I don’t know what thread to ask this from but can anyone price check me on how much antique mirrors go for?

19. If only more than one avatars were giving away during hunts