Guide to All the Jobs of PimD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryan, Nov 29, 2014.

1. This is no longer accurate? For the plays the thing the bonus payout is only 705m and 10doc notes.
    Maybe this is a problem on atas part or they just changed it

2. Is there anyway to talk to pimd? I got a notification that they sent me a message regarding me applying for a trail of their new game but I can seem to find it now that I've open the app. PLEASE HELP

3. There's already a thread which tells you to go on help, to respond to them.

4. does anyone know why they changed some of the jobs? :?

5. It looks like they just changed the names of some of them, I will try to update the guide to reflect this as soon as possible. :)

6. Would you get the cash bonus and dns if you keep hitting the same job, that has those bonuses over and over again. Or is it a one time thing?

7. It was one time but now it's discontinued you don't get anything out of jobs now

8. Thats strange because i few days ago i got 2dns and wen i started i got the bonuses. o_O

9. I didn't receive the 20bil payout

10. Thanks so much this was so helpful

11. We need moar jobs

12. The job  ID GUY  has a high rate of dropping 1 EC so if in need of extra credits re-do and repeat this job

13. Ty

14. Bumped - post needs more recognition

15. Wow Great Job Ryan =D>
    A very helpful guide indeed

P.S
    It doesnt matter but Job #72 is missing

16. I want more jobs but it is not showing ?

17. What if we finish all the jobs. And then how can we get the ecs and dns?

18. You can go back and recomplete job stories for an unlimited amount of times

Rikka4 likes this.