EVENT Stories About Toys

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Meh. Recycled and ugly avis. Very consistent, ATA.

2. When I read the title I thought it was going to be a toy story hunt 

3. They never do pride hunt

4. Also knuckles is an echidna not a hedgehog

5. I understand that the amount of fairies can vary per box and I'm ok with that, but is anyone else not getting any at all?? I've opened 2 boxes and didn't get any fairies. Plus a timer box that didn't have any either. I don't recall the golden age hunt being this way.

6. You can get the avis through the quest, it’s just those specific colors and attributes you have to collect the fairies for.

7. Why is the swing furni not on the shop?

8. One of my lite boxes just did that. I think that just has to go by chance though bc the faieries aren't a "common" item. My version of this problem is that I just got green faieries from a regular box instead of teal ones? Like wtf is that about?

9. I was so excited to open the app when I heard it was going to be a 90s hunt. I was born in '90 and was looking forward to reliving my childhood and was set on spending every bento me and my bf had to get the dorm.
    But when I saw the hunt and the avis I couldn't have have been more disappointed.
    Where exactly is the 90s? Even the toys... where are skip its and bop its and lisa Frank related items? Barbies and hot wheels? You touched on the furbys and the slinkies but what about slip n slides and the grunge avi? That's not grunge. Again, disappointed in this hunt

10. They had a grunge 90s hunt already

11. That's not my chief complaint. Just one of many. This is a weak hunt even if it's based on the toys from that generation

12. How come I don't have the option for this hunts timer box?

13. How do you get the black haired Grunge Down Avi?

14. Collect 6k prize tickets. Those avis are a story quest reward.

15. Do the fairies automatically combine to make the avi's? Cause I have enough for tier 1 and still haven't gotten it!

16. You’re close. You need 80 purple. ?

17. Ahh okay thanks ? lol I completely missed that