EVENT Stories About Toys

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Making Avis available for members who only purchase box keys with EC is wrong; this hunt won’t have my vote, I’m sorry, ATA. Members who trade needed fairies will charge outrageous terms to the trade and none of it can be helped by others who don’t have the funds to participate :/ I feel like this whole game is focused on money, now. 

2. This is not the first time they have done this

3. I too was upset. I wanted to try until I noticed it was EC Boxes.

4. I know, it’s so frustrating! I’m extremely close to just giving up and uninstalling. It’s a shame too, I really enjoyed PIMD and the friends I have made. The content is just not sticking with me if it’s going to be available through real money :/ Don’t get me wrong, PIMD is great but I’m not spending $20 for one fricking avi or or to open a box that isn’t guaranteed to get me the quest/avi items I needed/want. It’s just too much.

5. I was so excited when I saw the fairies! I was like yay! A chance for an enjoyable hunt! Guess the joke’s on ya hopeful’s.

6. Could’ve done so much more and better ava style wise. Smh.

7. Do they go away after the Avis combine or you collect 1200, 350 and 50 total??

8. ?‍♀️?‍♀️Accepting/Trading for faries?‍♀️?‍♀️Trading Showcase for hunt boxes

9. The avatars look nice

10. Or those who choose not to spend money.

11. Could have done way better

12. I see you ATA ?

13. You and everyone else will continue playing. It's been about money since time began. Nobody quits. Nothing changes. 5 years I've seen these types of rants and nothing ever changes. Just accept it's a business not a charity

14. Hella ugly avas. Nty.

15.  I love it!

16. Ill just do parties to get half of these avis with diff version in task, than getting these avis with these shards?

17. They are just recolors. You can still get Avis that look just like them through story progression. There are always Avis that can only be available through ec. It’s not really a new concept, but they always have Avis that don’t cost anything as well. Atleast these are recolors and you have a chance at the others through stories or lite/timer boxes.

18. Is there my little pony themed misc because yes

19. Lmao yes my bad I got them mixed up ?