End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. For house Avis:
    Male is 63/20 strength/intel
    Female 20/63 strength/intel

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. When are we getting the pro cat Cafe thou that's what we really waiting for ?

3. No we ain’t

4. Self pinned means drain all your energy until it’s empty so you become defender too weak. You can do this by either unloading on a party or jobs.

5. I forgot to mention you can also unload energy by attacking other players as well.

6. Honestly ATA should've allowed for the premium parties, potd/pro potd to drop the swords instead of just the Battle Cats.

At this point, you can see alot of players that either opted out of the pvp or they have very few swords to steal.

It's very time-consuming trying to search for an opponent that isn't on your team that have enough swords to steal around your hit-range.

There's no point in having PVP partners, since the 400 swords will auto-combine into the Head Token. Not sure why that's still being posted in WC.

The difficulty of the Battle Cat should've had the time extended especially for the lower-stat players that are having the most difficulty at winning fights against higher stat players.

The jump from 5 Head Tokens to 25 Head Tokens & 50 Tokens is pretty steep. I'm sure it's possible if you're rich in DN's but not everyone is a p2p.
    Aside from that, I do enjoy PVP Hunts but I feel like the PVP portion of this hunt was a big letdown unfortunately.

But the story-part of this hunt is great, I'm happy with the items/avis. I don't mind the challenge of the PVP but wish there were more participants.

7. Some good points there tbh

8. Like when you earned 400+ swords already but they won't combine unless you wait for your energy to hit again for it to combine but then someone got ahead of you and stole em instead pfft....hahahhahahaha

9. What is the stats of the avatars?

10. I hate PVP with a passion, but I would have suffered through it if I was shown the rewards before. The PVP avis are amazing. Go figure the story ones look like garbage.

11. There just aren’t enough swords in circulation. I would use notes just to pvp, if there were even swords to take. Hunting for 5 minutes to find a target with over 80 is not worth spending money on, in my opinion.

12. No one forced you to choose to opt in or out immediately. ATA gives you 48 hours after you receive Quinn's text to make a decision.

Also, you can still gets the avis tbh. Shields are tradeable so just find people selling em.

13. RT
    Way too hard to find people with a decent amount

14. You guys just can't seem to get the PVP right. Sucks because it has so much potential to be great but you make it so difficult that you suck the life out of it. Most have quit and were not even half way. Speaks volumes. Pretty sure your revenues will reflect the same.

1) the rewards for the tears are silly not even worth it.
    2) The tiers themselves are too difficult to achieve 5 then 25 LOL
    3) requires too many DNs to find swords. Swords are scarce.

Your greed is showing and my wallet is closing. Excellent listeners you not ATA.

15. Emergency Services Avis!!!

A cool set of Avis would be both male and female police officers, firemen, EMTs, etc.

16. all you guys ever do is complain. take a deep breath and enjoy the game. people spend a lot of time and effort trying to come up with new things and ideas. if you hate it so much then just stop playing.

17. Battle of the cat won't work. It says the action will not effect anything.

18. What are you talking about LOOL you're complaining in the bucket threat about not being about to hit Gucci. Glass house much?

19. It’s okay to steal ppl’s swords, but not okay with money, lol. I remember a PvP hunt that u hit ppl they only lost the hunt items but no effect on money, it’s better

20. Remove peacetags, you charlatans.