End of a Reign

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 7, 2019.

1. I was honestly so excited for this hunt. However, the PvP is awful. I feel like it’s just a marketing strategy to get people to buy dns and ecs. They didn’t really think the rest through very well.
    I, personally, don’t think it’s right that when someone attacks you, it takes away the swords you have already earned. It makes it really hard for people to get to 400 unless target spend a ton of time and money on it. People have to work. They don’t have time to sit here and monitor who’s hitting them or whatever,
    The whole idea was great but it was poorly executed.

2. That doesn’t help with Battle Cats though. The idea as a whole is good but I don’t think ATA went about this hunt right.

3. You CAN choose what House avatars you get ー you can even get all 4 if you wish.

4. So Many Party Fairies Mad sksksk dont opt in if you cant handle hits, Also log off with very little swords and bank your cash, then hits literally dont matter

5. This pvp hunt isn’t done any different really than past ones. I think quite a few of you don’t really know what what pvp means and just opt in for the rewards.

1) Your swords can be taken cause again, it’s pvp. Player vs player. If swords couldn’t be taken, it wouldn’t be pvp. To make the most of your swords, hit as much as you can while active and try to get to 400. Before logging off, either self pin or have little swords left. Most players target those with 100
    2) Even though you opted out of this pvp hunt, it does NOT opt you out of the battle button in general. So yes, you can still get hit because hunt or not, pvp IS apart of this game. There is two ways to play.
    3) The amount of stories for those opted out did not change. You still have your main quests for Avis and the side stories for extras. Nothing has changed.

My only complaint honestly is the battle cat. I understand it’s purpose, but it’s unfair to those not opted in to pvp, plus it takes way too long to complete and way too many dns. If that was tweaked better, I think most players wouldn’t be as upset 

6. Not too happy with this hunt...The battle cat takes way too long and too many end to finish and making the big leap of 5-25 and so on in the side story is ridiculous...Just a hunt so ata can get more money

7. say it louder for the ppl in the back pls
    there are SO MANY ppl who cry because they opted into the PVP hunt, yet dont want to get hit..
    this method you explained is THE EASIEST thing to do.
    find some good targets to hit til you reach 400 swords, make sure the swords combine, bank your cash.
    SIMPLE. ??

8. I agree with this 100%. The PvP party takes quite a long time to complete. Even with a nearly full club you’ll need DNs unless you’ve got a ton of heavy hitters.

9. I laughed way too hard at this one sentence

10. What does it mean to be “self-pinned”? Thank you.

11. Boring hunt.

12. Does anyone know the stats of the house avis?

13. How do we get the shields?

14. Ngl this made me mildly frustrated.

15. Tbh this is a no support for me...Firstly the only freaking way to earn the swords is through the battle cats or PVP and the avatar are just not nice and aren't worth the stats come on ata you can do better than this...

16. I completely agree.

Even begging to complete the sword story is hard. Swords are to rare, so not many to even hit to get them in the first place. And requires way to much searching and dns to get anywhere.

ATA in your quest to encourage people to spend more money on dns and ecs, you have ruined, what could okay been an okay event. Roll on the end of it.

17. Does anyone know the stats on the PVP Avis?

18. Not enough to make up for the effort (and money) to get them.