Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture & Spinner Items!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, May 1, 2019.

3. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

4. Glad now that I have my Zodiac avatar, because this May's avatars are a disgrace for this Month. May has always been associated with flowers. Also not bothered with spinner since those timer boxes have been introduced. There is a saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". This game is a massive success re you Guys raking in money, but like everything in life, you can take things that bit too far, and in an instant, destroy all that you have.

5. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

Can we not tennis theme hehe

6. The avi looks like hulk

Serena Williams looks like a she's keeping fit for competition

7. Lame tennis is lame

9. The new may update is terrible. Lots of people hate the new look and the notification on your name is really unnecessary. Its very annoying because we already have a notification button. And you still haven't fixed the pet notification.

10. Omg and timer boxes! If you gave us another spot to open them yes for sure! You said you fixed this problem ages ago but then keep putting timer boxes on spinner! NO ONE LIKES IT! And please more sport themes. Seriously. This game is going downhill

11. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

thanks ATA, I play tennis so this was a surprise.
    kinda sad to see people shaming Serena’s body for her avatar though.

12. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

everything since that fifa football hunt is messed up.. the quality of furni n ava is degrading..hate this new designs ols stuff is gold!

13. After a big rise, often comes an even bigger fall, so hope Apes are reading and taking note. Prevention is always better then trying to act after the event. No pun intended here as ongoing game issue is getting serious.

14. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

You should do an Australian one next as the native animals
    Or something

15. Re: Come What MAY: Brand New Avatars, Furniture

16. Serena Williams