Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture & Pet Style!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

lol i have to laugh at your complete idiocy. Shut up.

2. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

Except there was a st.paddys side. Hence invites. I’m also pretty sure we got a 3X promo instead of usual 2. Plus Avis. They incorporated both into this hunt. Which is probably why it’s 3 weeks long lol

3. Limited edition i like it :)

4. Me too 

5. So the only way to get the avi is to buy it?

6. Am I the only one who is wondering where the rest of the furni is at? Avis are nice same with pet but only got half a dorm there ?

7. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

Didn’t we do something heartthrob like before that almost had this exact scheme???

8. Happy Holi to you too ata

9. Honestly, yeah. There are tons of cultures which have gone unrepresented while a second set of Holi themed avatars are now available. I would love a chunky French girl avatar.

10. ️?
    ?HappyHoli?
    ️?

11. Happy Holi to everyone :)

12. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

Literally the same avi but with different paint on it ?

13. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

Unique Avis and awesome furniture. YASSSS!!?

14. Just gonna bump myself so another actual person can answer me

15. Appears so.

16. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

There have been multiple St Patricks day hunts in the past (I haven’t played in a while so I dont know about recently), I don’t think they should have to do a hunt solely dedicared to it each year. I think out of any underrepresented country or holiday Ireland/St Patricks has the least to complain about.

17. The new masked avis weren't announced but they look good, by the way.

18. Re: Happy Holi! Limited-Edition Avatars, Furniture

Honestly, the only Irish thing to be had in this spring break hunt was the Celtic knot. Drunk people wearing green isn’t Irish, it’s American. I’m glad there was something actually Irish at all because ATA could have decided to ignore the day completely. If them holding off on the Irish hunt/furni for a year means more accurate depictions in years to follow, I can live with that. I personally would love something centered around music and Gaeilge more than gReEn EvErYwHeRe. Ireland has such wonderful music. Collecting bodhrán drums, getting dorm furniture that makes the dorm look like the interior of a cottage in the west of Ireland. The country is more than the drunk green stereotype America gave it. And while I’m thinking of it, I’d like to see some Scottish, Choctaw, and Lenape representation on here too.

19. Something I really like about this is just a few teaser pieces of furniture and not full dorm. I’m a collector and mixer of individual pieces so I dig that ATA. :)