Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars & Pet Styles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 15, 2019.

1. That was my point.

2. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

Why do they have have a beer in their hands? I find it kinda of offensive...Irish people know how to do others things beside drink

3. I’m so annoyed I was really hopping for a st Patrick’s day hunt cause I am Irish...no instead they do stereotypical Avis and a party bonus for 3 days

4. They did 1 last yr. This the 1st time I ever seen a 3wk hunt. Ata better got some thing good coming next hunt making this one drag on so long

5. Oldie Avi :lol:

6. I believe it was 3 weeks to incorporate two hunts in one, a holiday/non holiday hunt without having too much going on at once in just the 2 weeks

7. If we haven't finished the dublin exposure party when changeover happens, can it still be completed or itll be gone "poof"? ?

8. Kinda pissed the avis only drop from parties and or cost

10. bump for a friend 🌚

11. After 3 days of hitting only invites b2b and burning lots of dns, still no avi or cat drop for me at all 😔😔 my luck smh

12. Damn bc of bump I thought this was the other thread and can't delete sorry ignore me

13. I bought 22 invites a couple of hours ago and didnt use them. I thought I had more time, did I just basically waste my ECs?

14. Are we getting our ECs back for unused invites?