Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars & Pet Styles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Bro it was a joke, devs can't joke now? Get over yourself.

2. iT WaS jUsT a JoKe oMg

-May- likes this.
  3. You didn't seem thrilled with this announcement either so go cry to someone who cares

4. Where did I not seem thrilled? I don't recall writing a whole paragraph where I'm not able to take a joke. I actually like this.

5. Ur the one bìtching about it tf

6. So does anyone know the minimum kcs to have successful hits in Savage craic... people under 300kcs seems to fail hits?

7. If they’re failing hits use the different bonus options to help possibly successful hit

8. Take your own advice

9. i really wanna try this one with care pack on

10. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

???

11. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

They were probably trying to make them look DrUnK duh

12. Can multiple people drop the event tickets in the event parties or does it have to be one player?

13. Multiple, just like previous special hunt parties

14. i believe there was a kwanzaa story? it might've been just a side story, but i have the avas from it. and there was a st. patty's day hunt way back when, with the irish lad and that red-headed ava with the cute hat or whatever.

15. sorry if these don't show up :/

16. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

Kwanza furni, showcase items, Avis everything

17. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

Why is there no St Patty's Furni, stat items, boxes, nothing? 3 week ugly aśs spring break garbage. 

18. Re: Happy St. Patrick's: 3x Promo, Avatars

Tbh I wondered the same, not even a dn when you first open the app like they’ve done plenty before :(

19. It didn't happen in 2018 though, there doesn't need to be an Irish hunt e v e r y year.