Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars & Gifts!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

avatars take more than a day or two to think of and create if you're suggesting the avatars were made this way in result of your thread.

anyways, these are amazing.

yes.

2. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

Yes please.

3. Lovely Avatars?

4. I love these male avis so so much they are great. ?

5. Hoping one day the soon there'll be a pagan event ?

6. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

I'm sure the creators were working on these designs well before your forum post. Remember, devs can have ideas too... and likely they're along the same line as us. They are players too after all! It was a good suggestion none the less.

Surprisingly, I'm into the masculine ava this time. That mask is boss! Gives me an Eyes Wide Shut kind of vibe which is probably not the direction my mind should be going. ???‍♀️?

7. Waaah, the male avi is so cool and the female is meh.

8. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

Purg, I thought I taught you better than this ;-;

10. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

so appreciative of the diverse

11. Gorgeous avis!
    I love how colorful the females are.

12. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

Purim belle (non-vip)is not in the store. Why? ?

13. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

Oh it got it haha

14. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

She is, you just gotta scroll around a bit haha. She might not be right next to her counterparts.

15. Awesome design. Great job..love it :)

16. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

HELL YES!!! CHAG PURIM SAMEACHHHH MY FRIENDS ️️️ So much love to ATA for this, Purim is the BOMB!

17. Atleast these costumes are better than most costumes in Israel.. And happy purim to u all?

18. I love how the avis look soo good and the female has on a beautiful colourful dress

19. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

Now I know why people be making threads with hunt ideas, based on this content in my understanding is said it was only design because a designer of ATA brought attention to it and is well aware of how this celebration is made. So in terms you have to be a designer in ATA to feature hunts ? This is so dumb I know is said it took peoples thoughts but i didn’t see anyone making a thread with Jewish hunt recently, if they have can you bump it ?

20. Re: Chag Purim Sameach! A Happy Purim to You! Avatars

^ players can suggest any type of hunt they wish. It’s up to devs what gets used or incorporated in some way