CONTEST WINNERS PIMD-erbread houses!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Reinhardt, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! We had so much fun checking our your confectionary creations! With so many delicious designs, we had a hard time selecting, but after much deliberation, I present your finest edible architects!

YOUR WINNERS!

Honorable mention: Loulonn

This entry had a few too many elements that you shouldn't eat, but we had to make mention of it. Absolutely beautiful work, and a very fun look! Thanks Loulonn

Third place: Celestia

This was a really fun, classic design that fit the spirit of the PIMD-erbread house perfectly! Thanks so much Celestia, you win a PIMDcrate and one for a friend!

Second place: Spookyfox

This was an absolutely gorgeous piece of work that not only resulted in a lovely PIMD themed entry, but also included all of the steps necessary to make this festive treat from scratch! Great job Spookyfox, you win two PIMDcrates and one for a friend!

First Place: UnicornQK

Where to begin? A wonderful, clean design and wonderful festive feel really made this entry stand out. We are all incredibly impressed with the work and attention to detail. Congrats UnicornQK, you win our grand prize of three PIMDcrates, and one for a friend!

And finally, the best PIMD themed entry...

It's Spookyfox again! This entry really made us happy, not only showcasing their skill and love of PIMD, but also sharing how it was done. For merging deliciousness with the spirit of cooperation and generosity, you win our best in theme award Spookyfox! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone who participated in the contest, the winter months can be a bit rough, and you all brought a lot of fun to the community with your creations! We hope you had as good a time creating your masterpieces as we did admiring them! Until next time, have fun out there!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Also cingi to the winners

3. Congo* (kms)

4. congrats!

5. Congrats winners

6. Damn those look amazing! Great work all?

7. Congrats!!!!

Way to go @spookyfox especially!!! <3

8. Congrats to everyone who entered

And a huge congrats to our winners!

Your gingerbread houses are better than my house.

So who’s gonna let me crash on your gingerbread couch ? for the rest of my life. Will pay rent again in porta potty’s ?

??????

Congrats again you talented little so and so’s!

??????



9. Awesome. Congrats

10. Congratss!!!???

11. That house look angry as fưck with that doggo laying on it

12. I feel like ours wasn't even looked at prolly cuz it was a link

13. ooo congrats uni ? I’m late asf lol