CONTEST PIMD-erbread houses!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by [ATA]Reinhardt, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hi everyone! As we celebrate all of our various holidays this time of year, it's important to remember what really matters. Sweet, sweet gingerbread houses! That's right! We want to see your most decadent real estate skills! Wow us with white chocolate, impress us with icing, dazzle us with delicious decorations, prove to us that you're a marshmallow mogul, and your gingerbread genius could be rewarded with the only thing more precious after than constructed confections, PIMDcrates!

How you ask? well...

Contest Rules

All entries must include the following:
    - At least one photo of your creation
    - You MUST have your IGN and #PIMDbreadhouse written on a piece of paper in the photo of your actual final product.(Absolutely no entries will be considered if they don't have this!)

BUILDING YOUR HOUSE!

Your PIMDbread house can be made of any edible materials....Within reason!

YES YES YES!

Materials such as gingerbread, chocolate, Marzipan, candy canes, even items like fruit, vegetables or cheese are all okay. (Whole salmon will be assessed on a case by case basis.)

NO NO NO!

You're not a beaver, so wood is not an edible product! (you can't fool us, we're a Canadian company, we know what a beaver looks like!) and just because you CAN eat cardboard and glue does not mean you should. You can use inedible structural materials, but they CANNOT be visible in the final product.

AWARDS

BEST IN SHOW AWARDS

1st Place: 3 PIMDCrates for YOU + 1 PIMDCrate for your PIMD BFF
    2nd Place: 2 PIMDCrates for YOU + 1 PIMDCrate for your PIMD BFF
    3rd Place: 1 PIMDCrate for YOU + 1 PIMDCrate for your PIMD BFF

Bonus! Best in THEME!

We will also be awarding 3PIMDcrates+1 PIMDcrates for a BFF to the best PIMD themed display! And yes, that means you could potentially win twice, so the competition will be fierce!

CONTEST PERIOD

All entries must be submitted by December 31st! at 12:00PM PST! Well, what are you waiting for? Build that house!

2. First ?

3. 

4. Bet af ?️

5. Oh goodness. Good luck everybody!

6. time to buy me some gingerbread houses at walmart :’)

7. Weird cat tho

8. Cookie cat is helping us tell time :)

9. Welp better start on my monstrosity

10. I’m gonna do this ?

11. How many times can we enter e.e

12. Double winning sounds so unfair :(
    Someone build me a winning one I’ll give you a chibi and a high five 

13. You can enter as many times as you would like, but please be aware that we will only use what we feel is a players best entry for judging :)

15. oops messed it up ?

16. Remember everyone, your entries MUST have a piece of paper to show the creation was yours :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.