Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Browse through the event archive

Moderators: Moderators, Party in My Dorm

Re: Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Postby Leaciana » Mar 14 2019, 12:53am

They don’t even give the people, who are not willing to pay $25 reallifemoney on a game, the chance to even play the game...

For al the people thinking we’re salty etc. $25 can buy you a proper meal. Sorry not sorry, i eill always choose a meal over money in a game
Leaciana

Postby Dealmaker543 » Mar 14 2019, 11:43am

Wow smh
Dealmaker543

Postby Anonymous » Mar 14 2019, 11:46am

Leaciana wrote:They don’t even give the people, who are not willing to pay $25 reallifemoney on a game, the chance to even play the game...

For al the people thinking we’re salty etc. $25 can buy you a proper meal. Sorry not sorry, i eill always choose a meal over money in a game

Story*
The game itself you don’t have to spend a single penny on, the offerwall/jobs/wheel and even third party apps you can gain ec from. Just takes more effort
Anonymous

Postby Ciara » Mar 14 2019, 12:11pm

Leaciana wrote:They don’t even give the people, who are not willing to pay $25 reallifemoney on a game, the chance to even play the game...

you're literally playing now idiot, you don't need paid perks to play.
then go buy ya meal and shut up
Ciara

Postby -Reusable-Condom- » Mar 14 2019, 3:02pm

-COS_MO-Aka-Angelo- wrote:First of all, wishing that those doing this side story, finish in time and get their avatars etc. I did not bother, even though I am a romantic at heart. I can honestly say that, once I had a real thing about red hearts, but ATA has managed to kill that in me now. I will be celebrating on the 16th when this ends for sure.
Not doing this story, but having to see endless hearts in boxes and party drops has ruined any pleasure there might have been in last 2 hunts.
-Reusable-Condom-

Postby _iEienLoveTheMoon_ » Mar 14 2019, 5:43pm

It would’ve been better if we could opt out from this drop, i can’t buy that lightstick anyway
_iEienLoveTheMoon_

Postby YouEnvyMe » Mar 14 2019, 6:46pm

frewtlewds wrote:The avis arent worth getting tbh

agreed
YouEnvyMe

Postby xx-Rielle-xx » Mar 15 2019, 1:02am

So what are we suppose to d with the geometric thing if we cannot get the 249 ECS other thingie ? 😅
xx-Rielle-xx

Postby KiryuKazuma » Mar 15 2019, 9:56am

xx-Rielle-xx wrote:So what are we suppose to d with the geometric thing if we cannot get the 249 ECS other thingie ? 😅

Nothing. They're a worthless drop without the pass, meant to tease you until you buy in. I just hope they disappear from my inventory once this event ends, and I can go back to getting actual drops.
KiryuKazuma

Postby Ciara » Mar 15 2019, 10:10am

KiryuKazuma wrote:
xx-Rielle-xx wrote:So what are we suppose to d with the geometric thing if we cannot get the 249 ECS other thingie ? 😅

Nothing. They're a worthless drop without the pass, meant to tease you until you buy in. I just hope they disappear from my inventory once this event ends, and I can go back to getting actual drops.

you're still getting actual drops now. What are you on about.
Ciara

PreviousNext

Return to Past Events