PLEA FOR BETTER CAMPUS POSTS

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by -Marla_Singer-, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why should you listen to me? Welp, I’m an  player. I’ve seen it all: pervs, RPers, farmers, farmees, noobs, sellers, beggars…it gets old. I’m here to offer a plea for a higher quality of campus posts, and some ideas on how to make campus a more colorful and enjoyable place for all PIMD players.

Simply scroll down to find the kind of post you’re looking to make, and let my suggestions inspire you. Share your successes below!

New to the Game

Welcome! We’re so glad you’re playing. What we’re less than glad about is how you spam campus with “hi” and “what’s this game about” and “this is dum.” You’re a n00b. No one wants your opinion. Try these instead:
    I guarantee that if you try one of these, you’ll get a far better response than simply yelling “HELLO” into the PIMD canyon.

2. Getting Hired

So, you want to be hired. Maybe your current pupil doesn’t understand you, maybe you just like having strangers spend money on you. There are a lot of buyers out there, but you’re going to have to give them a reason to hire you. Be memorable. Instead of:
    Instead, ask for exactly what you want, and you just might get it:
    If you can make me laugh, I’m 67483 x more likely to hire you. Trufax.

3. Chatting in Private

Maybe you just want a private chat about geometry, maybe you want a little lovin’. The worst way to go about asking for it is like this:
    BORING! Instead, why not find the perfect partner?
    If you give people a reason to follow…maybe they will!

4.  Very nicely put!! I agree!!

5. Role Players

The posts I see for role play are among the saddest of any kind of campus post. You want to act out a fantasy world, but all you can post on campus is:
    In the words of Charles Barkley, that’s TURRIBLE. There’s so much potential for you! Try one of these:
    How can you not be excited about roleplay when you see something like that?

6. Third-Party Apps

Firstly, it’s dumb to ask for someone to contact you on a third-party app. It’s against the rules, you’ll get silenced, and you probably won’t get the chat you’re looking for. (Also, pssst – the mods may not be Nobel Laureates, but they can spell, figure out words you make with emoji, and probably break any secret code you use to signify that 3-letter app.) So, for their sake, and for the sake of the rest of us, why not start with the chatting in private section, and move on from there. Or…you could bust out something like this:
    Final Advice: Be memorable. Be creative. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, BE ORIGINAL!!

Thank you.

7. but but but I like seeing the same stuff posted day in and day out

Good Jod

8. It's a shame most noobs don't bother reading forums cuz this could really help them get their desired results

9. Abby role play with me! I'll strip naked and pretend to be a slug and try to slither away before you catch me with salt and make me shrivel up 

10. Cheater wifey 

I like all these especially hiring and rp part.  Such a great thread Abby 

11. Casper, if she caught you, why would she want you all shrivelled up? And I happen to know she prefers  rp. AbbyJ just might be your Bo Peep if you play your cards right

12. Hire me ill shower you with tc spam and steal all your money but besides that I will most probably maybe not slightly upgrade maybe  thanks for your time

13. Cut off 

Joking I like my pupil

14. Omg that's awesome! I might actually considering following the 100's BFF requests I get if those lines were used 

15. Abby rp is goes as far as do you like butter on your roll love ya Abby

16.  I only butter Betty's muffins. And that's not role play 

17.  nice Abby 

18. Twags trying to escape the shrivelling is what makes it fun 

And wifey I'd never cheat on you 

19.  nice thread 

20. Yay Abby!!! Well put . Ill bring stripping midgets to sing you the wizard of oz songs if you hire me!! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.