Two Hearts

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *BunanzaTheBunny (01), Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal hurried down the hallway , her light blonde hair trailing behind her. She had promised to meet her best friend , Cheyenne , after school , and was running late.

She met her a few minutes later in their favorite restaurant . Cheyenne looked beautiful , as always. Her long , black hair hung over her face , even as she ate. She sat with great posture , showing strength , and beauty.

Crystal sat in the seat acros from her.

"Sorry I'm late." She said , out of breath.

"You're not late silly." Cheyenne said . Her voice seemed to entrance people , it was music to all ears.

Cheyenne and Crystal spoke , and continued speaking long after they had finished their food. They never bored each other , and they enjoyed each other's company .

"Well , I must be heading home." Crystal said.

"I'll see you later!" Cheyenne said.

Crystal got home , and went straight to bed . The day had been exhausting , and she had lacrosse practice the next day.

Cheyenne walked home with a smile on her face . Crystal always seemed to make Cheyenne happy , no matter what the situation was. They were un-seperatable.

But Cheyenne was feeling stressed. She was confused , and not sure of what to do.

She had been having the same dream , over and over. It would start the same way each time.

Cheyenne and Crystal would be in a room. She would approach Crystal , as if in a trance . She wanted to touch her , to kiss her. But whenever she got close , an invisible barrier would stop her. Crystal would laugh , and laugh, until Cheyenne woke up.

Cheyenne had never felt like that towards another girl before. Was it love?

Crystal and Cheyenne had been friends for years. Since the moment they met , they had been the best of friends. They looked after each other , protecting one another.

Then , one day , Cheyenne saw Crystal with her boyfriend ,
    and got jealous. It came as a shock to her. She tried shaking the memory off , but it clung to her , always in the back of her mind.

2. Woah! Almost as good as Afro Samurai.

3. Nope. The Afro makes it WAY better.

4. Wait so is she a lesbian? and great so far

5. I think so wolf I think so

6. She's unsure right now , which is why she's confused.

7. Haha Dev.

And thanks Kay!

8. I've been watching / reading tooooo much of it.

9. Bump love it
    

10. Yuri. I knew it. LOVE IT SEB

11. :O

Finally!!! SOME GIRLXGIRL ACTION!!!! WE NEED MORE YURI, YIFFY, OR YAOI!!!! TOO MUCH HETRO.

12. SEBBBB WRRRIITTTYEEEEE MMMMOOORRTREERRR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.