Two Hearts

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *BunanzaTheBunny (01), Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal's heart pounded against her chest as she approached Cheyenne in the hall. Something about Cheyenne made Crystal excited , nervous , and happy all at once.

"Hey Cheyenne!" Crystal said.

Cheyenne turned and a grin formed on her face.

"Hey Crystal!" She said.

"Do you remember Jason?" Crystal asked.

Jason had been Crystal's boyfriend for two years , then they broke up due to Jason's excessive cheating.

"Yeah , why?"

"Well , I bought us two tickets to a My Chemical Romance concert before we broke up , and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." Crystal explained.

"A My Chemical Romance concert? Of course I'd like to go!" Cheyenne said , jumping up and down with excitement.

"Great! I'll pick you up around 9pm tonight." Crystal said with a laugh.

"I got to go to my class , bye!" Cheyenne said.

"Bye!"

Cheyenne finished preparing for the concert. She was excited , she had always dreamed of seeing the band in person! A few minutes later , she heard the sound of a car honking outside her house.

Crystal sat in her dad's old car , looking as beautiful as ever. She had a bit of blue in her hair , to match her outfit.

Cheyenne got in the car , and started chattering at once.

"I can't believe I'm going to a My Chemical Romance concert! How can I repay you?I wonder what songs they'll play? I want Gerard's autograph! He's SO cute!"

"Don't worry , the tickets are on me." Crystal said.

It took them thirty minutes to get to the center where the band was playing . Luckily for them , they had a great view of the stage where they were. An hour later , the place was full , and the band was on stage.

The concert was amazing. The energy was like nothing they had ever expierienced. Cheyenne got Gerard Way's autograph , and Crystal got a picture with Frank.

"That was awesome!" Crystal said in the car.

"I know! Thanks so much for bringing me." Cheyenne said , staring in awe at the autograph she had gotten.

"This is your stop." Crystal said , pulling up into Cheyenne's driveway.

Cheyenne turned and looked at Crystal.

"Thank you."

Cheyenne looked deep into Crystal's deep blue eyes. She loved her eyes. She loved the way her hair seemed to glow , even in the nighttime. She loved the way Crystal laughed. She loved Crystal's smile. She loved her.

And without thinking about it , she kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss , but it was defiantly a kiss.

After realizing what she had done , Cheyenne regret it. Had she really just kissed Crystal?

"I really to go... I'm sorry...." Cheyenne said , hurrying out of the car.

Crystal said nothing , and sat in shock. She didn't know what to think. Should she be mad , or happy? Had she liked it?

2. Bumpppy dumpy mumpety lump

3. Write more. NOW GO young writer and let the words flow from your soul

4. It's great! I will sooo follow this story :3

5. Crystal buried her face in her bed sheets. What had just happened?

One part of her was thinking about how disgusting and gross it was. But another part of her was thinking about how warm Cheyenne's lips were , how much she had liked it.

Crystal fell asleep with those thoughts in her head , and woke up as confused as the night before.

Cheyenne was nervous as she got ready for school the next day. Would Crystal forgive her for what she had done?

But she had no choice. She had to go to school , she was a straight A student! Plus , she had never cut class before. After adding the final touches to her make up , she started walking to school.

"Crystal must hate me now." Cheyenne said as she walked through the double doors. She was darting her eyes back and forth , looking for any sign of Crystal.

"I have to apologize." She said. As if on cue , she saw Crystal. She looked very pretty , and Cheyenne's eyes lingered for a moment , before coming back into focus.

Crystal practically ran into Cheyenne.

"Oh , hi Cheyenne!"

"Hi Crystal...."

"How are you?"

"Crystal , I need to tel-"

The bell went off , and Cheyenne didn't get to finish.

"Sorry , you can tell me later!" Crystal said , hurrying off to class.

Cheyenne could barely sit still , she was to nervous about apologizing to Crystal. She had acted as if nothing had happened the night before , should Cheyenne let it be?

She couldn't let it be , she had kissed her! Plus , Crystal wasn't like that. She probably had thought of it as nasty.

The bell signaling the end of the classes went off to soon. Cheyenne had hardly thought of what to say. How should she word it?

Cheyenne approached Crystal , ready to tell her how she felt. Not just about the night before , but how she felt about Crystal.

"Hey Cheyenne!" Crystal said.

"Hey Crystal. Can we talk?" Cheyenne said .

"Sure!" Crystal said.

Crystal knew what Cheyenne wanted to talk about . What else would she talk about?

"Well , it's about last night . I know what I did was wrong , and that I shouldn't have done it . But the thing is - I like you. Not as a friend , but as more! And I was worried that you'd be mad an-"

Crystal kissed Cheyenne . This time , she was certain that she liked the feeling of Cheyenne's lips against her lips. She knew that she had felt the same for Cheyenne all along , but didn't want to admit it to herself .

"Must I say more?" Crystal said.

6. 

7. UPDATE I LOVE MOARRZZZ

8. Squishyyyyyyyy. I would like an update pwetty pwetty pwease.

9. Well since you blocked me and unfollowed me I wanted to say bye but I didn't know where. So here i am. Let people care about you. You are worth something. So I'm here to say I love you one last time and bye. Keep an eye on Charlie for me please.

10. Update later tonight...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.