o another contest

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woop woop contest

wow bet you haven’t seen one of these from me for a while huh

anyways, I know quite a few of collectors and am attempting to collect some things myself!!

my bb stone hearts?️

sooo I wanted to hear about what you’re collecting and why that specific item!! (Btw this is pimd items so furni, misc, etc.) If you don’t collect anything, tell me about your favourite stat item and explain why:) There will be a winner for both categories

Prizes

a capsule animal (w a mod crate lmao)

Categories/Options

What your favourite item is OR what you’re currently collecting/favourite collection if you have multiple!!

Deadline: February 23rd

i would add gifs and colour to make it pretty but o well

♥️♥️♥️

baibai please remember to not violate TOU tysmmm

2. My favorite item is the White Tiger. I wish we could collect a ton because they’re super adorable but anyways I like them because I love white tigers and ATA did a great job of making that wittle cutsie White tiger in your inventory ️

3. My personal favorite item. Its soooooo cute!!!!

4. Why it no werk?

5. I mean...do I really need to say...

6. I collect Bulbachar Pokeymons and other older pokeymon items, there’s no need for them and their stats are low asf, so they aren’t expensive, but I’m a huge Pokemon nerd.

so if you have some... send me them.

7. Maybe ?

8. I am one of many Goldfish collectors because they're just so cute. 

My favourite stat item is the RPG Dice item from a whiiile ago and I'd love to collect those too, but it's hard to find folks who want to part with them. I love these because I collect dice sets offline too, and these are a particularly pretty set! ??

10. you don’t have to include me in the contest, just sharing ? atm I’m collecting the angel wings (only have 2 tho ☹️) cuz they’re super pretty and I want to stack up my misc

I’ve also been collecting 1 of each poster for a while (I’ve got maybe 85 now?) ? just cuz it’s something to do and gives me variety. And it’s like a treasure hunt haha

11. I'm collect

I like money and red pockets give luck.
    gimme gimme please

12. I love those:(

13. I just started lazily collecting this month's "Lonesome Rose" spinner pieces because they are beautiful and relatable. :lol: idk I like pretty things with a little darkness to them and I think the Lonesome Roses really exemplify a sad beauty. I also like them because they are small and seemingly insignificant pieces- like they aren't 3 mcs items; just little guys. :)

14. Me too. It beautiful. Easy transfer misc. Need more ?
    During Viet New Years, I keep red pockets I get irl. I got a drawer full of them.

15. So for few months I’ve been collecting these bad bois to eventually reach my goal of 10k potties, because that I know of, nobody else on pimd has reached such goal. Which I then plan to go higher and higher ?so it’s not just about having a lot, it’s a goal to have the most. Nobody cares about potties or the other similar old items, it’s sad day.so like send me potties thx

16. I’m collecting these so called Launch/Tempura Bentos .
    Or like I like to call them “Ben toes”!

Soooo if you have some extra send them my way.
    It will look good on my showcase ?

17. My favorite item in the game is, of course, the new lovebird pet!

Why? Because I have a wonderfully amazing 11 year old lovebird IRL named (I was in 4th grade) Kissy!

yes he gives me all the kisses

18. Well tbh I like pretty much any stat item that has an animal in it. Cause I mean let's face it, animals are so adorable!!! Like OMG!!  I can't just pick a favorite! I get excited over any animal stat item!

19. Candy the Sheep is my mistress.

1. ?Lil Pump started this wave. Pink is an excellent color whether you wanna embrace metrosexuality as a male, or you simply are lewd as hell. All the crummy jokes to be made.

2. I have a mild Messiah Complex. I am the shepherd of my people.

3. Bb items is like Geico easy to get.

4. Ya'll ever had gyros?

5. Smoke break 

6. Lamb in a Sweater takes too much

7. Some other seventh thing.

8. Cotton Candy is trippy.

9. 綿化しが大好き

10. Hook me up with cotton candy pls.

(First one to post a picture of Candy the Sheep gets 15 bb items)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.