Recognizing helpful players️

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I NOMINATE IKRAZY ... THEY ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUR MEMBERS IN CLUB IF NEEDED... IF THEY DONT GET PICKED THEN THIS THING IS DEFINITELY RIGGED!!!

2. I nominate my pup. MIHO, because when im still a nub, she helps me do volley and give me instructions to what and what not to do.

3. The app is so amazing.

5. i nominate H0RCHATA. He’s my bestest friend and is amazing. He gave me free dvp when i was new and helped me grow immensely. Also the greatest pup i’ve ever had, much luv to him.

6. I also Nominate Purgatory, i always see them in campus and pub offering help to others for nothing in return.

7. I think Ashley27665 should get one. She is always helping people and is very sweet and kind. She really does take a lot of time out of her day to be on here to help her club and to make sure that all of her friends that a re new understand the game and how its played

8. Anonymous liked how you spoke in third person, he thinks it’s great

9. That little nubby was most likely trying to use an alt on the same device, but screwed up

10. I nominate

MrsSexyHotPocket

Shes one my admin and an amazing person she always helps people who needs it answers any questions best as she can and always donates furn to me to give away on my clubs monthly giveaway.

Shes lovely♡

11. I nominated Kefo and -BW-Brooke-

I have seen kefo help out around alot and has help me as well. And -BW-Brooke- she has help out so many of my members and new people with out being asked, She is generally kind and sweet.

12. My second Nomination is

Smile_Kidd

Yes shes a mod and shes amazing I've known her before she came a mod and has never changed still so kind always helping people with advice.

Shes helped me a lot

13. I want to nominate IlIlI-Azalea_Storm-IlIlI she is the president in the club I'm in, she have always go above and beyond helping new players. Also she does monthly giveaways to help members with furniture, bentos or even drop volleys. She love helping others and she dont expect anything back, answering any questions, help members complete task, she is just amazing.

14. Mods are not allowed to win mod crates.

15. Kefo is always helpful with price checks and very knowledgeable and active veteran takes time out to research prices and verfies to make sure his information is 100% accurate

16. How am I not on here, but it doesn’t matter, I think it’s laughable the mods are acting like they are nice. I wouldn’t want anything from them anyways, but I am helpful to anyone else.

17. Sorry yall i mistakenly put my ing instead of the girl i was trying to nominate. I was trying to nominate ashleynichole2. She is very sweet and very helpful.

18. ^ any bets on it being their other account?

19. aw tyy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.