Recognizing helpful players️

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I nominate myself, I help people by taking their showcase items before someone else does. =)

2. yikes I got caught up with school yesterday so I’m posting the winners today, congratulations to Azmarella, Reaper_Rae, and Rynnethia?

3. Woooo congrats all!

4. Congrats Rynn!

5. ngl, I almost rejected cause I forgot this was a thing. But thank you! I'll never open it.

6. Kefo ryn mushi Never seem em be helpful but Uhm okay

7. Probably friends with the mods tbh, that’s how things work on here.

8. Zea Sea from Humble and Epic people is one of the most helpful players I have seen. I've been in few clubs before I end up in HEP and I have to say I have not seen a player so dedicated to help as she is. Being the president of the club she is always on guard. She always finds time to help. Problems with hunt, game questions and even searching for a furniture she will go beyond anything to help. If not her I still would be on low skills in everything. She advised on how to get skills up, she spend so much time to help with getting the furni for my dorm. Even if the club members have problems not club related she is always there to listen. I could not thank her enough for all the help and support. I think she deserves to be recognised as a helpful player. I haven't met anyone as dedicated to her club as she is.

9. Well actually a few of my friends did get nominated but if they won that’d show bias but I actually don’t even know two of them? I know rynn because I think we’ve talked before and I see her in forums, but winners were not chosen because they’re friends with me js. Locking, thank you so much to everyone that participated!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.