Recognizing helpful players️

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who do you think deserves some recognition this holiday season for being *amazing*?

okk sO I’m sure you’ve seen all the mod crates contests happening and maybe you’ve even won one! But there’s hardly any for recognizing some super helpful and amazing players of the community.

Since Christmas is right around the corner (it’s already here for some of you!!) I thought, why not do something in the holiday spirit and spread some kindness:)

What this thread is about

I know there has been threads similar to this before but you can never have too much love and kindness right? So I’m taking this opportunity to giveaway some lovely prizes️

How this is gonna work

Alrighty so this is going to be a nomination type of thread.

These are the rules:

•You cannot nominate or vote for yourself.

•You cannot make a bunch of alts OR force your club mates to vote for you(cmOn people don’t do this please.)

•You may nominate a maximum of two people.(One post/person you nominate OR you can write one long post)

•Tell me about why you think they deserve the recognition and explain. PSA: them giving you a bunch of free stuff does not make them super duper great. Be genuine with it and tell me HOW they’ve been helpful to you and others.

•If you agree with a nomination, feel free to add one to the post but do not create multiple posts about the same player. All you need to do is quote the message you agree with and/or add some of your own thoughts:)

•Don’t talk down on someone in your nomination in order to make the player being nominated “look better”. It’s a thread about being nice like cMon;-;

PRIZESSSS

There will be a total of three winners. They will be picked based off of the explanation that I was given, the acts they have done, and if I believe they’ve made a positive impact.

Prizes:

One mod crate each plus some furni:') (and a few surprises?)

Deadline: January 17, 2019

Let’s welcome 2019 with a positive start:) and enjoy your holidays everyoneee️

2. Muschi for guides and other forum stuffs

Muschi likes this.
    Muschi likes this.
  4. I think Ryn should totally get one, I mean come on, she's one of the most helpful players out there, she made an app for us to make everything that much easier, she takes suggestions about making the app very seriously and tries to work in everything. She deserves one

6. My first nomination is Kefo. Kefo has created multiple guides on forums (examples: an intro to PvP, spending priorities), which I personally found helpful in my nubbier days. Kefo additionally has been extremely kind to me. He helped me farm someone who broke a ceasefire agreement with me, which resulted in the person requesting a walkaway because he was so ganged up on. He's been one of the best people I've come across on PIMD thus far.

Secondly, I would like to nominate Schwanz. He's an amazing guy all around, and literally one of my best friends. He always makes sure that people in our club are at max plunder, and helps them calculate how much in tuts they probably need. He took that task upon himself without being asked, too! He also assisted me in the aforementioned broken CF incident. A+ friend right there, putting himself in the line of fire for lil ol' me.

Okay das it. Ily guys. Good luck to all nominees! <3

7. I nominate DaddyPunk because he's pretty heccin great and cares for all of his members. He's always there to lend a helping hand even if he doesn't know you too well. He's just an all-around nice guy and deserves everything?

8. I’m just here to show support. Good luck everyone ?

9. Unfortunately, people are just going to mention their friends who do a lot of harm to the community and as a mod I'm sure you know how to search igns on forums and discover how detrimental the nominees so far have been... i support the thought, but i hope you don't just give out a mod crate to your friends like some mods already have...

10. O that’s why you can just say that [Ata]Marceline deserves one for making that announcement thread for those mod crates. Ang deserves the second one for making this thread with good intentions.

11. Support

Muschi likes this.
  13. Ummm search up Marcie's name on forums, she's apparently problematic :/

14. My vote to "faemomo"...she is helping people a lot even to me ...she always help the people who are new to pimd and guides them how to play and deals with people .she is kind too.she is gentle in talking and behaving nice with people.? thank you.

15. I gotta rep Tricerascotts for being on the ball with the "Post Questions Abour PIMD" thread, always answering questions and being there to help. I know he also helps many of his club mates to upgrade and learn the basics of the game which is nice :)

16. Definitely Muschi. She's very helpful.

Muschi likes this.
  17. Support

18. My two nominations go to Kez25 for being the first person to really helping me understand how to work everything on this game and turning out to be one of my very best friends and helping me out with personal issues.
    The other one to muschi just for all the guides she makes and I see her being very helpful to so many other players!

19. Support!

Also omg ty everyone for the noms.

20. I support v mucho. Thank you for everything you’ve done

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.