[CONTEST]How would you like to win a mod crate?:0

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. support

2. Notice these two nubs that are giving “support” to Scarlett are also her tuts. So I’m gonna take a gander at guessing they’re both her alts ?

Giving a support doesn’t help her case at winning anyways

4. Something like sports hunt should be there or like sports quiz

5. I have this idea. Since there would be involving the noobs. What if the mod states the section of the tou? Then the ppl would be searching that out. Comment in the wall of the mod word for word or i guess self explanatory? So its a pimd related plus we get a chance to get to know the tou itself? The first one to comment it out would be the winner.

If the idea above has been happening then. What if the mod just states the title of the song. Then ppl would search it out or sing it. Ppl would comment out the lines of the song in the wall.but then the number of stanza or line would be stated after a minute then whoever wrote it wins.

6. Some people are pretty well versed in the TOU, so that would be easy pickings, same goes for the song one

7. Can we have a One Piece theme?haha....just if possible love to use their ava

8. Mods cannot make hunts

9. ??not my alts and even when they are my tuts they have minds of their own. I’m sorry it displeases you

10. Nubbies don’t displease me. I just thought it was weird of you to use your alts to support it. When it won’t have any effect.

11. I can’t change your mindset, will you say everyone who has supported thus far are all my alts. Having a good idea and asking the opinion of others and them supporting it does not mean they are alts. But each to their own, by the way I joined this game 3 months ago, still a noob am I an alt?? Winning isn’t everything, don’t really care whether I win or not. I just got tired of participating in pub trivia that only old players could answer

12. Something that would help the PIMD community would be a ATA robot that messages all new players, and would be available during anytime in gameplay. Pm the robot any questions regarding how to get stronger, accumulating money, which items sell for how many bentos, etc...

It would be a great tool for players of all ages, no matter how long you have been playing.

Thank you for taking the time to make this awesome contest 

13. Support

14. Mods don't have the power to add a new feature to the game tho?

15. Exactly what I was thinking! This would be a fun side story as well

16. With so many different choices for rp its hard to keep up! So why not make it fun lol. A Guess the RP type/Style Pub edition! It could be a whole other contest coming up with all of them and a good example! Textual sharaides lmfao

17. Hide n seek

Where I person changes their name and the person who finds the person with the new names win

18. It would be nice if ata can support a BoS War and the winning team could win a mod crate to each player ??‍♀️

Since not many wars over the years happen

( It happens but it’s rare to see them ? )

It would be really nice for this to happen and actually have some fun into it

? Just a thought though....

 -MrsSmash_De_Saison- 

19. Why is ata involved in this, when it’s a mod contest

20. I really like this idea. Doing a scavenger hunt in PIMD would be loads of fun for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.