[CONTEST]How would you like to win a mod crate?:0

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar/Dorm furni/stats item designing contest:Where creates the best item listed above get that item showcased in the game. Wether it be a whole hunt surrounding it, or it be some random ass "in the store for a month or 2" deal. It vould be for the upcomming holiday of that time, a seasonal thing, or just because. I choose this becase i want to see other peoples creativity be put to the test and displayed!! Good luck to everyone!!

2. I was talking to a mod earlier about doing something like this rip me :')
    But great minds ?

3. The whole point of mod crates is to reward players for helping the community as a whole, right?

It is a bit more involved than some players might like but maybe a mod should go around to certain clubs and see if they can find newer members to help them out, IN SECRET!! DON'T LET ON THAT YOU'RE TESTING PEOPLE.. By getting the new player/s to randomly post on other club members walls randomly ask things, questions about the game, pvp, if they can be maxed on gifts, basically anything that will help teach the player something about the game they may not know and possibly ensuring the club will help them be able to grow in the process!...

It's taking it back to the oldschool pimd days and is a win/win for everyone involved because;
    #1. New players are being taught valuable info about the game so hopefully they'll continue to grow and be active.
    #2. Active & upgrading members = a stronger club for all.
    #3. It bridges the divide between moderators and the rest of the pimd community by creating positive interaction.
    #4. It's just a bit of fun pretending to be an undercover agent!
    #5. Most importantly, it means players are actually having to earn the mod crates and doesn't exclude anyone from participating!

Having said that last part I understand that not all clubs accommodate smaller players so I thought the mods could just find a few willing new players off pub/campus chat and ask them to help... Which will make it even more random and interesting.

As an incentive, the 1-2 players that help out the most will be rewarded with a mod crate and maybe the mod can gift a couple of chibis or something to the new player/s that have helped them.

The only stipulations would be that players may be "fake nice" knowing the mod is in the club, so the mod will need to monitor the cc etc and talk to the new player/s
    during the time to ensure nobody is taking advantage of the situation.
    And that to make it less suspicious, the mod would possibly spend a few days in the chosen club. (obviously mods have lives to so this may not work but I personally think pimd desperately needs something like this, mod crates or no mod crates involved)

lmk if there's any details I might of left out.

Thank you for reading.

4. Pimd made up riddles so everyone would be trying to guessing and it will be a take your time to answer not who answered fast like even newbies can participate in it and getting a mod crate would be a good help for them and answer isn't like searchable in the google but you have to be more creative and think yourself like if they're having also a hard time you can give clues like playing charades ??

Please don't bash I just think that would be a good idea?

5. Guess the missing Letter

MOD will post in campus or pub a word
    (items or furnis) and participants will guess it.

For example: P_ _T_ IN MY D_ _M

FIRST TO GUESS THE ANSWER OR FIRST TO POST THE ANSWER IN YOUR WALL WILL BE THE WINNER.

ITS HARD BUT SIMPLE.
    FUN AND NOT COMPLICATED.

ALL PLAYERS WILL EASILY UNDERSTAND THE MECHANICS.

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER

6. Don’t we have enough hangman contests?

7. Oof my bad

8. BRING ME GAME

YOU NEED 2 MOD HERE 1 GIVING A COMMAND AND 1 WHO WILL LOOK WHOS THE WINNER OR FIRST SENDER.

EXAMPLE:

FIRST 1 MOD WILL COMMAND "BRING ME FRIEDA THE FOX"

SECOND MOD WILL LOOK ON HER/HIS GIFT WHO SEND IT FIRST.

ITS A CUTE GAME.
    YOU MUST ASK FURNIS, MCS, OR ANY GIFTS.
    AT THE END OF THE COMMAND THE ITEM OR FURNI GIFT WILL BE REJECTED.

FIRST TO GET 2 POINTS WILL BE THE WINNER.

ITS FAIR TO EVERYONE COZ MOD WILL ASK FOR THE ITEM THAT WILL BE GIFTED TO THEM.

THIS ONE IS A GOOD GAME AND FOR SURE NO BIAS.

9. Your phone broken and so you can’t turn caps off?

10. ?

11. There's never enough Hangman. ?

12. Thing is ata sponsored the last BoS in The Beta Trials. Giving players Tiaras and Crowns to the players. As the winners of the BoS of that year giving champion Gloves to them. It was done years ago 

 -MrsSmash_De_Saison- 

13. Scavenger hunt where you have to find rare pimd items and gifts and people have to say who’s profile they are located on. For instance I have an ugly squash very hard to find so would be difficult to find. First one to post the names of each item and where to locate them wins after verification.

14. My idea is basically a scavenger hunt but instead of just showcase items, mods would ask participants questions like "what club is currently rank XXX" or "what is the 7th item in the furniture store for beds" and other questions dealing with pimd functions. I'd say this could fall under the just for fun category but also the pimd category. It'd be a great way to encourage the community to step out their comfortable zone and have them explore beyond the usual club, chat and forums cycle and also a great way for the newer players to learn more. I'm not sure if this idea has been pitched but if it has sorry for wasting time. ?

15. But something like that is all about speed though. So it would be unfair for players with slow ass internet connection to get punished

16. I think we should have a trivia contest about Ang’s fav things ?

BTW IMY

17. hi!

So I’ve went through all your submissions, and decided on two winners. Originally, it was who had the most votes for the second winner, but it was brought to my attention that certain players were asking for votes/making alts for them. Soooo CONGRATULATIONS TO MUSCHI AND BEC️ Thank you so much for your submissions lovelies!!️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.