[CONTEST]How would you like to win a mod crate?:0

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Ang299, Dec 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How would YOU like to win a mod crate?

Alrighty so lately there’s been a lot of trivia and contests revolving around mod crates and because I have no creativity:') I’m asking you on what you’d like to participate in!!

I’m lame I’m sorry?

What I’m asking you to do

and because whY nOt I’m making this a contest:))

mkay so here’s how it’s gonna go:

• Comment a game, contest, trivia etc that you’d like to see mods do in the future and explain why.

• If you don’t have an idea of your own, you can vote for someone else’s idea!

• The players who come up with the most creative and interesting activities will win a mod crate.

•You cannot vote for an idea more than once.

• There’s 3 different categories in which you can place your idea in: pimd itself as a game, helping the community, and just for fun.

examples of pimd itself activities: how well do you know the rules trivia, how knowledgeable you are when it comes to the trading system(bentos and why they’re so popular, rare items, stat item value) contest etc.

examples of helping the community activities: what have you done to make pimd a better place, experiences you’ve had with other players that helped you a lot etc.

examples of just for fun activities: movie trivia, fun facts, and whatever games you can think of:)

Prizes and Winners

I will be reading every submission and asking fellow mods for input.

For the first winner:I will be choosing a winner based on your explanation and the creativity of the idea.

For the second winner:This will be the idea with the most votes. If you are found voting for yourself with alts, you will be disqualified.

in total, there will be 2 winners who will receive 1 mod crate each.

Deadline: January 4th, 2019

that is all:) please remember to respect TOU and have funnnn

I’m still a forum nub don’t judge

2. Is this a contest to make a contest? If so, is this the fourth mod crate related thread/contest?

Btw ily, Ang.

Bambi_ likes this.
  3. indeed it’s a contest to make a contest and uhh possibly;-;

Ilyt

4. In just for fun category:

A scavenger hunt of sorts. Have items hidden within pimd that a player must collect. Or certain words a player must find to decode a MSG. Im sure yall could figure out a fun way to do these kinda things since yall are such an awesome team.

5. It's the 5th, I think.

6. Forum spam via mod crate contest. Nice.

7. Oh fifth? My bad. I figured we had self control.

8. Btw id post it in its actual category but Idk how to create a post sorry

9. If only you could've made more forum posts for this. Then we'd have mod and non-mod threads galore!

10. You're supposed to reply with your suggestion in this thread, not make an entirely new thread. That way OP knows this suggestion is a contest entry.

11. Maybe the Contest could be about Avis.
    So you'd have people bring out their creativity and create an Avi of their own that they wish would be in the game.

You could split it into two different categories based on the more realistic ones and the more creature-like ones. Their could be honorable mentions that win a small peice of furniture or something and the top 3 win crates.

Just an Idea, it definitely could be developed better!:)

12. A trivia about the older hunt
    Example of mods giving a name of an items and we need to guess from which hunt it dropped , or maybe you give a list of name and guess how many times the player been in the top 10 for hunts

13. A create-your-own-Hunt contest, but the Hunt would need to be extremely well thought out, such as:
    • • a truly unique Hunt idea (has not been done before, or has a twist or aspect that makes it different from previous renditions)
      • including a time length for the Hunt (i.e. 7-day or 14-day)
      • a working title (aka hunt name)
      • what the drops and side drops will be
      • which NPCs are in charge of the Stories
      • some examples of stat items to earn
      • the cash gifts and EC gifts
      • description and/or drawing of the type of furniture found in the Hunt box
      • description and/or drawing of the avatars found in the Hunt box and via the Stories
      • whether or not it is an invite-party Hunt, and if so, what the invites would be called and some possible party names
      • any other cool things that can happen during Hunts, basically
    This means you're rewarding Mod Crates based on creativity and effort. It should be almost as though the suggested Hunt is just about ready to be rolled out.

14. PimD Tattoo Shop. This contest could be very simple yet very creative... people will draw a pimd themed tattoo bringing out the creative and talented artist we have in the community. Maybe the devs will enjoy the winner so much it could be featured on a future avi. Rules would be simple you draw you tattoo and upload on here:) boom

15. I would say avatars contest, it'll be interesting. We have alot of artists here why not give a chance to create something and they contribute to PIMD.

Must have:
    -Creavity Ofcourse
    -It's related to a particular theme
    -Mixture of colors
    -Quality
    -Originality (depends though if you guys gonna theme something from a comic)
    And so on and forth.

The event and theme - Example you gave them the "Halloween" theme. Who wins it will release the winner's Creation for halloween. I Think it'll be fun.

16. I've been playing pimd for a long while now, and I love every aspect, I've helped a lot of newer players by helping them learn more about the game, the way I do that is I teach them about max plunder, the different builds, and sometimes I'll even help them by volleying them when a friend needs to be vollied. Another way I'm currently helping this holiday season is by helping collect the ornaments, everytime I get 100 yellows, for the rest of this hunt I will be giving them away to anyone who needs them, and then in the future, for every other hunt where trades are needed, I'll be doing the same thing, I love the community and everything this game has done for me. I love all the friends I've made here.

17. How is this an idea for a contest?

18. Trivia via Kahoot for participating PIMD players. :)

19. Where would the screen with the options be though? We would all need to be in the same room for that.

20. I think that a scavenger hunt would be idea. Like describe what the item may look like vaguely, or some sort of riddle. Then we have to figure out and find said item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.