[MOD CRATE TOU TRIVIA NIGHT!]

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Chi, Dec 23, 2018.

1. How well do you know your TOU?

Merry Christmas loves, in the spirit of Christmas I’m going to be doing another trivia to give away Mod Crates, except that this trivia will test your knowledge of the lovely TOU! This trivia will be held in pub chat 8PM EST, that’s 7PM CST and 5PM PST

Some of you may not even know what the TOU is, but I will give you a quick description. It’s basically a handbook of rules all PIMD players have to follow. If you break these rules you either receive a silence, or a ban depending on which rules you broke. Capische? Capische.

This trivia will be different from the last one I hosted, the questions will have multiple choice answers! The first person to guess the correct letter from A to C wins the mod crate! That way I don’t get any complaints of people either spelling answers wrong or whatever! This trivia does require you to do some studying, (Just cos it’s multiple choice doesn’t mean it’s gonna be easy OK? Ok ) So get to studying if you want a chance at a mod crate!

[​IMG]

There will be three questions and three winners for this contest but the winner of the hardest and last question will get a chance to win TWO mod crates!!!, Let’s get to the rules.

IMPORTANT RULES

• Don’t spam pub multiple times with your answer or you will be silenced.

• One winner per question! If you already won a crate, you’re out that way everybody gets a chance!

* Don’t complain about questions being too hard, maybe you should’ve studied.

* I will state the question and then I will give you three choices for the question, you MUST wait until all choices are given to answer the question. Answering before all choices are given out results in disqualification!

* Be on time! Or it’s your loss, Trivia starts exactly at 8PM EST! No later no earlier!

* Remember to have fun! Don’t get mad if you didn’t get it correct, just try again :)

With that being said, here’s a quick link to the Terms of Use
    http://www.partyinmydorm.com/tos.html terms of use can also be found by clicking on the “FAQ” tab and scrolling all the way to the bottom. So get to studying...you have 11 hours before trivia starts so no excuses! Happy Holidays and Happy Studying!

[​IMG]

2. Why’re you doing it in pub where ata sent all the scum to

Buwbuw likes this.
  3. Because trivia nights are usually held at a pub.... and also don’t want to disturb sellers in world chat :)

4. Because that’s where Ata asks the trivia to give away their crates. So I’m guessing Op is trying to mimic them

5. Oh.. Baimain is hosting a little trivia. I'll be there.

6. bump ?

7. I'm silenced, this is racist

8. Maybe you should’ve read tou

9. Oof

10. bumpy bump

11. Choze difrint colors cant read any of that ?? I wantd to look

12. So the chances of someone reading, thinking, and answering the question is pretty slim. A-C? Inb4OnePersonSaysB2EveryQuestion

13. Just press the quote button and then you can read it all in black text.

14. pub giveaways are too loud and chaotic for me

16. I am on I ready to get that crate

17. Congrats to all that won! Pub was crazy laggy.

18. Pimd is time pass. People are use lot of money it's shocking

19. That color is too loud for me