☃️CHRISTMAS PUB CHAT MOVIE TRIVIA!

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by Chi, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☃️CHRISTMAS MOVIE TRIVIA! ?

At 7:00pm EST a Christmas movie trivia night will be held by me,Chi) in the pub chat! These questions will test your knowledge of everyone’s favorite Christmas movies, and also because I’m feeling nice winners will get a free and brand new MOD Crate!! ️ There will be 5 questions, 5 winners, the questions will start out from a low difficulty and increase as we get to the 5th to truly test your knowledge of Christmas movies! ☃️

Rules: Be on time or you miss out! I think this goes without saying...

If you happen to win one mod crate, you cannot win another one, if you answer for another question it won’t count, gotta keep things fair so everyone gets a chance! ?❄️

You are not allowed to use things like google to help you answer the question! This relies on your memory of your favorite Christmas movies!

Lastly, don’t spam chat! If you’ve typed in your answer chances are I’ve seen it! I’ll be screen shotting the first correct answer I see

Trivia will commence at exactly the time shown above! So make sure not be late or miss out on a chance to win an exclusive item!  Happy Holidays to all! ❄️☃️

2. o congrats on being the first mod to do the mod crate giveaway. other than that, i donut watch christmas movies, so ;-;.

still soupport and good luck tho.

3. Goodluck to those who will be present. But yeah, since it’ll be in pub, it’ll be messy to say the least.

4. Hmm how many xmas movies can I binge watch in 3 hours? e.e

5. if you put it in 2x speed, maybe like 4-5.

6. Yessss, nice post rs, love it 

7. Sounds like a blast! Great idea!

8. Question:will I be eligible for this one if I already have won, one from different mod?

9. Yes you will be ?

10. Thank you 

11. Oh mod crates are an actual thing. I like. Have fun with the giveaway!

12. You actually only have an hour ...?

13. Great!! *Starts binge watching Christmas movies*

14. Yeah it’s just how like in a few years or so, there’ll also be honour student crates and further beyond that, there’ll be Player crates.

15. Wait!! I've like just 50 minutes to do that?

16. Yes trivia starts at 7:00PM EST today, it’s around 6:23PM now :)

17. Support

18. I’d get destroyed at this category of trivia o boy?‍♀️?

19. Oh Yay, a public one! Thank you :)

20. Wa wa waaaa everybody lost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.