Why Me?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *kayleeann2327 (01), Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well it is 3 in the morning and I had nothing better to do, so I started writing. This is what I have so far. It might not be anything good (it is 3am) , but please feel free to comment. And yes I do need characters so feel free to leave descriptions as well. Thank you 

Katalina looked at herself in the mirror. Tears streamed down her face. Mascara was in every which way, turning her sky blue eyes a dark and dull grey color. Her face was puffy and red and had blotches all over it. She took another look down and started to feel the pain all over again; the knife jabbing into her skin, the crimson blood feeling warm on her frozen skin, the tears stinging the open wound. She couldn't take it anymore. Why had God let her live the life she did? Why did he allow her to be beaten so many days. Why her? Why not the bratty cheerleader or the snobby party animals? Why was she constantly the one to take the fall? Well she wouldn't again. No, not this time. This time, she was going to save herself. She picked up the knife again. This time though, she made the cut through her heart instead of her wrist. Her body shook as her silent tears mixed with the pool of blood surrounding her. Soon, she was gone. Her pale face looked blankly towards the door. Her arms clutched herself stiffly. She finally got what she wanted: a hug.

Katie walked in to see her sister dead on the floor of her room. She didn't know what to do so she did what she knew best: shut down.

2. can ut all be a dream?lol good but sad

3. Lol dint worry Rani. I was actually going to make it a dream anyway.

4. that was crazy intense

5. Wow...it's good....

And you know what I'm like by now I hope

6. Thank you  and yeah, I know you by now. Lol

7. Katie screamed as she started to awake. Her breathing was hard and sweat was on her forehead. She looked around, but everything seemed normal. The house was dark. The world was quiet. And Katalina was fast asleep in her bed beside Katie's. She was fine.

"God, I have got to stop eating cold pizza before I go to bed," she mumbled and went back to sleep. As soon as her head hit the pillow again though, her alarm clock went off and it was time for school.

Katie and Katalina were twins, but they weren't very similar. They don't even look alike. They're faternal twins. Katie had long, shiny blonde hair. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled as she smiled her million dollar smile. Her perfect tan and perfect body were the perfect match. She was the California dreamboat. Katalina on the other hand has an off shade of sandy colored blonde. Her eyes were blue as well, but they always seemed to have a grey film glassed over them. She had always been just a little too skinny and a little too smart. She wasn't complaining though. Well, not too much. She did seem to live in the shadow of her perfect twin sister though. That was enough to push Katalina over the edge, but she would never tell Katie that.

"Hey, Kat, we need to get to school soon! Are we taking my car or yours?" Katie yelled up the stairs.

"Lets take yours. Mines been making some weird noises lately."

"Okay, well I'll be in the car!" Katie walked out the door and sat in her car, turning up Rihanna at full blast. Katalina followed close behind and opened the doors to the shiny orange corvette.

"Did you just get her washed?" Katalina questioned.

"No, the boys came by and waxed her for me as long as I promised to tan in my bikini next to them," Katie said. They both laughed and mocked the neighborhood boys. And with that, the two pulled out of the driveway and were off to school.

8. Much less intense but still good

9. Thank you. You will be in the next update lol. I just had to write this part to explain characters. It does get my drsmatic that this lol

10. I need a boyfriend for my story. Anyone want to fill that spot for me?

11.  and cold pizza is awesome 

12. The girls rolled up in the parking lot and got out of the car. Katie locked it and saw something out of the corner of her eye. Suddenly, she had arms wrapped around her waist and she was being spun around it circles. Giggling, she tried to fight back, but he was too strong for her. "Matt! Put me down!" she exclaimed, uncapable of containing her giddiness.

Matt set her back on the floor and kissed her. "Hey, Sweetheart," he said and then smiled at Katalina. "Hey, Kat."

"Hey Matt," Katalina said and watched the lovey dovey couple hold each other in their arms. 'Where is my dam boyfriend?' she though to herself.

"Hey everyone," a small voice squeaked out from behind a blue Bug.

"Colleen! Katalina exclaimed and hugged her best friend. "Girly, you forgot to lock your car again. Go." Katalina laughed as Colleen stomped back to her Bug.

"Okay, she's locked. Let's leave Matt and Katie to...well whatever they do when we leave," Colleen said mockingly.

"Oh c'mon, Colleen. We only," Matt started.

Colleen cut him of though. "Nope! I don't want to know," she said laughing as she took Katalina by the arm and dragged her up the stairs to the school.

"Oh good, we're finally alone," Katie said seducively to Matt.

A whistle then blew in her ear. "Andrews! Somonian! No PDA in my parking lot! Now now get ur butts in that school."

"Yes Coach Waters," they both mumbled as they walked through the doors.

13. yay im finally in your story! Haha i like it.

14. Haha yes you're finally in it! N yay people like it. Until this morning, I didn't even know where I was going with it. Haha. But I know now:)

15. Yay I like me...and my car...in RL I'm getting a minivan 

16. At least you get a car! Lol I don't. But yay I'm glad you like the character  lol

17. I dont have a car irl lol. And parent just bought a $40k stick shift infinity coupe for themselves  lol im so jealous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.