Pimd Time Capsule :D

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *GITB-J3lackJ3ird (01), Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great memories?

2. hello my name is am i a barcode ( ill reset soon and be full fletched barcode) ive been around for 2 years i wana be dev one day and get the shiny red color probably silce u all and write on ur wall: scud
    anyway future ppl of earth or future me lets hope we do it

3. Idek what to write.. i even kept my first walls lol.Well my first club was Onyx Lounge, and then I had Last One's Standing, and Mercenary Force. I cant really remember others.. my amazig first pupil was Kerry (One_crazy_ass_brit_chick/MF_Mrs_Warmonger) and I just want to remember her forever because she was amazing and she quit.

4. Should i farm you or nah

You see how old this is right

5. My name is Marlene, I have been playing since may 2013. And umm.. Ive made a lot of really good friends on here.. That's it for now.lol

6.  so many invalid users. Kinda sad really

7. Hi!

I'm Hulk-

I'm Very Nice
    I'm Not Rude

I Help People

I'm
    Greedy And Has No Friends.

I am Very Shy.
    I am Very Humble.

─Friends: (If You're Not Here, It Means You're ───────────────────Not Special to me)

Sadly, I Have No One Special :(
    I Have No Friends

I am Just a Guy Who Stay In His House 24/7.

I sometimes see people outside of my window having fun, outiside the sun.
    And wondering if i could be like them.

8. Awwww, i remember what i said :D

9. I'm Mr_brightside, yes the song by the killers and I'm here to look for my miss atomic bomb. :)

A piece of advice, don't take things seriously, it's just a game have fun. :)

And always remember at the end of game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I'm kinda emotional right now :'(

10. Most of them are inactives and invalid already.
    I'm so happy for them leaving the game and found a life :')

11. maybe u should do same mr_b

12. I eat nutella

13. geez this is so old :eek:

Ill do a bit anyway...

I'm Panda ?

I've been playing pimd for 2 years now.
    I've met lots of wonderful people (jk, they all suck donkey cock. Except my pup. Hes cool)
    I've been at lots of clubs including hpn, bnb, imagine this, rds, SaM and AG.
    I got bored with most of them, i'm not very good at commitment.
    I've had a ton of names and a ton of alts.
    I finally t6 lvl 1bc'd a few days before lvl 2 came out #noob rage.
    I'm a ccbc and proud.
    I have an addiction problem with pimd, i cant leave :|

~?

14. Hello :)
    I am another panda!
    (Woo pandas unite :3)

I have been playing for just over a year and a half. Meet great and amazing people! (you know who you are ;) ) I am currently in a great club (Dreamerz) they were the club I went to when I first joined Pimd, helped me with everything and just welcomed me with open arms.

I ventured out into the big bad world of pimd, grew my stats and made new friends and joined countless clubs. So here I am now! Just completed level 1 T6 lcbc, took me awhile (but recently we all had that party, also known as the new "Cc", I know everyone secretly loves that little kitty party ;P).

So I leave you with these parting words:

15. Hello :)
    I am another panda!
    (Woo pandas unite :3)

I have been playing for just over a year and a half. Meet great and amazing people! (you know who you are ;) ) I am currently in a great club (Dreamerz) they were the club I went to when I first joined Pimd, helped me with everything and just welcomed me with open arms.

I ventured out into the big bad world of pimd, grew my stats and made new friends and joined countless clubs. So here I am now! Just completed level 1 T6 lcbc, took me awhile (but recently we all had that party, also known as the new "Cc", I know everyone secretly loves that little kitty party ;P).

So I leave you with these parting words (not many will understand, but some will, and if you do, Feel free to talk to me because I understand) :
    We choose the scars we live with.

-Panda (Hananah ;3)

16. darn, double post D; last one is the finished one lol Oops.
    Oh and also sorry for any wrong spelling ect, ect.

17. You are not forgiven

18. Too bad. I am in my own mind. (Its a little crazy in here)

19. Move wench
    Vacate my path wench
    Vacate my path

? rack village wench
    Rack rack village wench

 I love bad wenches that's my frgigging problem ?

All you wenches make me sandwiches

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.