are these kinda people in sfw???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AkxlIlQueenlIlOfIIlBeauty, Feb 18, 2014.

1. So you don't like the guy, well, fung swei is in the air lol, I hate people but I stick around lol

2. I think RS is missing a letter from their club tag.

It should be RSI

RSI stands for repetitive strain injury cause I've heard they are all *******

?

3. OP you are an idiot. Give him a break. What's so wrong about him being your pupil? & you sound stupid "no ones gunna face him" you can't "face" someone through a screen shut up. & he's not king of pimd & I doubt he claims that.

4. You can face your screen, but not through it, unless your face breaks your screen 0.0

5. My face breaks my screen :'(

6. Oh wow XD I was saying if you face it and it breaks 0.0 didn't mean to say if you break it with your face

7. He is farming me from his alt and friends and no one here to face him dunno wht to do

8. Ok I'll face him *hits head off ipad* ouch... I faced him XD

9. She keeps whinning, She'll hear from my alt too. Having a nice Hire Value tag won't make you anymore valuable. Stop whining and shut up. And Barcodes... what a Joke hidden behind little names. Guerilla warefare tactice, same softies I faced in Afghanistan hiding among the populace. Keep changing your bars, lol idiots these guys.

10. Glad you ain't none of my Tuts. My tuts while share in the spoils of sfw. Thanks again Ascension for the Pwar. And a special shoutout to Mod FootLong. Coming up a little bit short there pal. Lol

11. ️️Missy tell her she dumb.
    'No one can face him" umm yeah ofc no one can face him unless facing each other irl.
    And I don't blame him if he's farming u?you need it to think before making a pointless thread. And just cuz his club doesn't have war going in the club doesn't mean he isn't in war. "SFW" not a normal war ️?

12. I can face him, just gotta get my head through the screen *presses face against screen

13. They are at war, from my sources though it's an internal one 

Seems like some want to leave but don't wanna be seen as runners

14. Give her a break this game is full of a..holes and hate/rage if her pupil ain't a good one then he doesn't have a right to keep her I can careless if he's in a SFW. It's plain stupid. No one has a right to control or torture others. As the saying goes treat people the way you wanna be treated or to get respect you gotta give respect other wise you look stupid!

15. Barcodes know their names are given away on their gifts right? ?

16. Free market, no sfw or system war changes that. Ppl in sfw take that risk. Ppl who farm over tuts are just well kinda silly.

17. No one have rights to torture if I dont want to be his tut so who the fuck is he to say that he will not let anyone hire me only bcause he is in this sfw is sfw is for this?to control ppl?to force ppl?to torture them?is pimd all about this?everyone want to have a good pup who can talk nicely rather thn farming her own pup from alts

18. Farming her own tut**