pimd cheats

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -MIRAI_Warrior-, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GREAT CHEAT

it's coming

WHY DO U WANNA CHEAT U RETARD PLAY THE DAMN GAME WHOEVER CHEATER U ARE IF UR GONNA CHEAT JUST GO DO IT ON SOME OTHER GAME IF U LOOKED UR A CHEATER A BIG FAT CHEATING LYING CHEATER

FEEL ASHAMED OF URSELF

2. I thought you were saying that the devs (pimd) was cheating and I wanted to laugh of how noob you seemed -.-' You made me fail and now I'm mad 

3. OMG I KNOW I HATE CHEATERS THEY SHOULD ALL DIE! WORTHLESS SCUM CHEATING ON A GAME WHEN HARDWORKING PLAYERS SUCH AS MYSELF HAVE TO WORK HARD FOR MONEY. 

4. Cool story bro tell it again

5. That was to the first guy

6. Pathetic thread.

Another useless thread making Off Topic a heap of crap.

7. Aww i think someones mad

8. I like how he thinks that's a smart*** reply. And you bypassed. And this isn't funny. You're annoying. No one likes you.

9. You know why we looked at it? The reason is because the thread is going to be filled by some noob who claims to hack, or, almost as bad, what you did. -.- so that's why we opened it. So we could troll lè noobs

10. I know this was a trick you damn retarded hateful little noob? There is NO PiMD cheat. I suggest you GT*O forums, throw your iDevice into the sea, and then get a life. Forumers will be very pleased and they will have a party over here. Bitch, please. We all aren't dumb. I opened this thread to tell you this message. Kbye loser

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.