PET story/art [CONTEST]

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AliceInWonderland, May 27, 2019.

1. Soooooooo Another contest yay. This is a 5 Bento give away.

1st place: 3b
    2nd place: 1b
    3rd place :1b

The name of the game is PETS ... for some reason I have seen bunnies everywhere lately. In the store at peoples houses and I'm jealous.... because as much as I love bunnies and would liters die for one.... they don't love me (super allergic) . But all pets are amazing . EVEN IMAGINARY ONES.

Come up with an adorable pet.

you can do a story.

A character profile of a pet.

A Drawing of a pet.

Really anything goes.

CONTEST ENDS LETS SAY 2 WEEKS Unless I get enough request for more time and depending on how good it goes maybe I'll throw in 4th and 5th place prizes. Good luck to all.

2. Bet First

3. watch out, he's dangerous.

4. This is William. One day, William fell out of a tree in front of a tiger! He was saved from the tiger by a brave hooman with shiny sticks on his face and a long stick that made big noises. William loved the hooman for saving him, and followed him back to his camp. The hooman tried to make him leave, but William liked it with the hooman. Swinging in trees was a hard life. William was smaller than the other monkies and had never been as fast nor as good at collecting fruit as they had, so he had often gone hungry. But the hooman was great at collecting food! William loved the hooman shiny face sticks. He would show the hooman his appreciation for the food by taking his face sticks and playing hide and seek with him. For some reason, this made the hooman very angry. One day, he gave William his own shiny face sticks! William was so happy, he never left the hooman side again. The hooman showed William how to be brave to tigers and fed him. William loved his hooman.

5. ACKERCAT

Strength: Loves to kill Ratitans
    Weakness: Dirt

6. Here s my entry, Rotty is a Rottweiler female. This name is in my family before i was born, my first Rotty helped me walk when i was little, she was there everytime in case i fall? she died at age 13, 11 yrs ago, she waited for me to stay by her side too when she passed away. Now every new Rottie in my family have and will have her name??

7. Lol so little entires

8. Might as well just give the bentos to me :)

9. Yea I guesss no one wants bentos lol

10. I want bentos

11. But we sent our entries

12. Is this still up or

13. I’m going to enter I just suck at drawing

14. This seems fun  I'll participate in it, but how do you upload a picture?

15. This seems fun  I'll participate in it, but how do you upload a picture?

16. Yes this is still a thing lol