New House, Who Dis?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sherily, May 27, 2019.

1. I have been a bit inactive for about a week now moving into my new house and realized forums have been a bit hostile lately sooo, idk tell me interesting/functional/cool stuff you have done or want to do in your homes?

Like, neat DIY stuff or alternative uses to things or suggestions or tips, whatever home-related things you can think of. I'll randomly gift responses and my favorite one will get a bento.

2. Tbh.. I have like random rubber duckies hidden around my apartment. So like if I'm in a bad mood cause I lost my keys and I flip a cushion from my couch and find a superhero ducky I crack up and feel better.

3. Oooo can i just post home inspo pics???

4. Black marble countertops!
    Especially on the kitchen island 

5. Omg, this is so cute. I love it! I could hide pictures of Danny Devito.

Absolutely! I'll send you pics of the house when I am fully unpacked, too, and updated pics if I make any inspired changes. ?

6. Ooh, that sounds beautiful!
    I can't afford new countertops atm, but its definitely on my list.

7. If you’re a crafty person you should get this stuff called Suguru Moldable Glue. It’s super useful for various fixes around the house!

8. My response will be kind of lame probably.. but due to lack of drawer space (apartment with a tiny kitchen) I decided to use command hooks to hang up the oven mitts and potholders above the counter. We also use the command hooks to hang our car/apartment keys on to save more counter space. I bought cheap plastic storage drawers to hold snacks in since we have very limited cabinet space. Lastly, I put drawer liners on the fridge and on top of the microwave to keep things from sliding around so we can safely store plates/etc on the fridge and have the toaster sitting safely on the microwave to save even more counter space.

9. I love doing things myself so I will definitely look that stuff up, ty!

Command hooks are so useful tbh. They are an unsung hero. I love the drawer liners idea!

10. Oh, and congrats on the new house!

11. This is my ideal bedroom

Kitcheeennn

And bathroom ?

Hopefully I'll be able to get something close to these one day

12. The black, omg. ?
    Mad cozy.

13. I need ata to create a dorm like that so i can live vicariously through buying it in game

14. Real life, what's that?

15. I adore the overall feel of these rooms! They look so comfortable and inviting.

16. I dunno her 

17. That bathroom is so gorge 
    I love his and hers sinks

18. Plz design my house 

19. My fav thing in my whole house is my bath n body works candles... legit I love the smells of every season! It also calms me down... ?

20. I can do a tastefully designed pinterest board in your style but that's about the extent of my execution.