NonPOTD/PPOTD Based Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SarcasticResponse, May 27, 2019.

1. I'm sorry, it was my first time and I panicked

2. Did you really just use Ariana Grande lyrics as a response.

3. Yep! Have a blessed day, your feedback is still appreciated hun. <3

4. I am offended that I wasn’t deserving of a meme response :(

6. Ty Mini ?? Always brightening forums just a lil

7. Support. I miss the old way of hunt drops. POTD really gets on my nerves and I hate running the same party for 24 hours straight.

8. Agree with those two. It's old. It's tiresome. It's monotonous. A change here and there would be nice. Nothing like prank primer as PotD and larger clubs finishing it in less time than the 15 minute wait, or BIJ and smaller clubs can't even finish it making it a wasted day for them.

9. 4 years with those stats

10. Thank you for your feedback and support!! Something, even a small change, would be a lot better that what we keep doing now. <3

11. To everyone who commented their thoughts it really means a lot! Things probably won't get changed, but thank you for your support and constructive criticism! <3

12. Exactly! It's nice to have easier potds some days, but on the harder days a lot of smaller clubs do struggle a bit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts hun!??

13. There have been hunts in the past where there were 3 different potd/potd. Where each party dropped a different story line item. I think having 3 separate stories would be better and then you would just have to find the party for the story you wanted. Meaning easy parties for a certain story with many smaller rewards and harder parties with better rewards. I think that’s a good compromise from both sides. People would still have to search a bit to find the potd but it would be a bit easier knowing that for an easy story line you only have to search art school, bro code and hipster. medium story could be vip pass and otaku and hard would be pro parties and ec parties. This would also mean that people that normally only spend their times in cat clubs would have to venture out to different clubs if they wanted the lower party story rewards.

14. I didn't know something like this had been done before, so this a great alternative too! Thank you for expressing your thoughts on this!! <3

15. Pimd has changed so much... it used to be very fun.

16. Thank you for your feed back, Next! :)

17. Preach! It would. Be a bit better if they'd switch up the potd format every once in a while.