NonPOTD/PPOTD Based Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SarcasticResponse, May 27, 2019.

1. Hey, not sure if people will support or if someone has already made a thread, but I wanted to give it a shot.

This is just a petition for the next hunt to not have a potd/ppotd, meaning all parties drop. Before people jump on me about just buying a cat, etc save it please :). This is for the people/clubs who are constantly searching for potd/ppotd.

Searching can often be a bit time consuming (Like today) and it'd be easier to just pick a party and get your drops faster. It's also a bit frustrating for the smaller clubs when they can't complete parties like BIJ to get drops. I'm sure some bigger clubs get tired of testing the PPOTDs as well, so this is for you too.

If you've been here long enough you probably remember when all parties dropped different amounts (smaller clubs/ players could still get drops, just not as many as a pro) ALONG SIDE Cat Cafe.

I'm not suggesting different amounts for harder parties because Ata will probably ignore that, but could all parties at least drop a set amount without having to search for potd/ppotd?

Please let me know your thoughts or more suggestions to get a small break from the potd/ppotd layout please! :) <3

Ichigo786 likes this.
  2. Thank you for your feedback, next. :)

3. Maybe if we had diferent types of drops from diferent parties? Like main story ones from potd and side story ones from diferent party, it would be nice to switch things up a little.

4. I highly doubt this will ever happen.

5. Thank you for your thoughts! :)

6. TBH this was the format of hunts in PIMD from the year 2013-2015, later ATA changed it.

7. I like this idea it will help ppl and smaller clubs get drops also and help them grow i think its a wonderful idea to try it once and see if it works because i think it will

8. I like this suggestion, but people would be going crazy trying to get both parties done. Thank you for your feedback though. It really means a lot! <3

9. Exactly! It would be nice to have a small break and go back to this layout every few hunts or so if possible. I appreciate your feedback hun! <3

10. Idc abt parties so i'm just gonna Support this idea

11. Thanks for your support love!? You even added a few things I forgot about, so thank you!

12. That works too! Thank you so much hun!! <3

14. An easier party w less drops (like say max of 75 or smthing) would be helpful for smol clubs or even regular clubs for when skyhigh or bij are potd since they will never finish that without dns or outside large mcs help

15. Idk how to post images, but boy do I have some memes in response to this lmbo

16. Good idea but as stated above doubt the format will ever switch☹️ Does put smaller POTD clubs in a position they cannot complete parties such as BIJ...

17. This is also a good idea! Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated!! <3

18. Thank you for your feedback hun!

19. I can bump a thread to show you how