Positive Vibes/ Happiness

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, May 27, 2019.

1. Positive Vibes

Hey sisters! Hello friends :) How are you doing? In a time of mayhem/ negativity right now take a step back and step away! You may be frustrated mad and a bunch of other feelings, but don't worry!

In order to push positive vibes out more, i'm holding a little giveaway thing :) Post an image below of you being nice/ helping someone for a small gift! You can do it as many times as possible!

I hope you all feel happy and positive at all times! If you ever feel bad, take a step back and take a break!

STAY POSITIVE!

~♡KingKrazy♡~

3. I never said that :(

6. Just helping myself to a glass of water.

7. I laughed at this for far longer than necessary

8. I gave my late hamster some bacon because she was a big fluff that day. She was pretty happy.

And in this one I let my dog Bubbles look out the window to help her calm down during a car ride. Car rides make her nervous so looking out the window helped.

9. Hey sister. I donut typically whip out my phone and take pics of me performing kind acts but cute idea. I laik le ~positivity~

10. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IRL CAN BE IN PIMD AS WELL

11. Whenever I see ppl brag on their alleged "kindness" I feel like it kinda lessens what they did tho and then i think they just act nice sometimes for brownie points or virtue signalling. Would be better to show others being kind towards them

12. True but it is eh

13. Those people are secretly dıcks.