Favourite animal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Merlyn, May 26, 2019.

1. Turtles ? absolutely love them!

2. Yup, possums are something different than the opossums here in North America. Possums are from Australia. A lot of North Americans unknowingly omit the first "o" in opossum.

3. It doesn't help that everyone reinforces the mistake, even books :c

4. Does all animals count.... name one animal that shouldn’t be loved️

5. Hoomans

6. Ciara

7. Wasps
    I love bees, don't get me wrong

8. Crocodiles scare me. So those.

9. Wasps are super important for pollination (especially the strong relationship between figs and fig wasps!) as well as helping naturally protect food gardens from pests (aka reduces the need for artificial pesticides!). I know they're aggressive meanies, but they're important and should be respected. :(

On a side note, I love bees too ー particularly bumble bees. I used to be afraid of bees but I've come to like bumble bees. There's some that hang around one of the play yards at my work, and one of the bees got stuck under one of the ventilators and couldn't get out because of the air being released (too strong for it to take off). I let it crawl onto my hand and I took it over to some of the bushes nearby. Now whenever I go out there, the bumble bees like to follow me around. I let em chill out on my free hand and arm for a while. They're very fuzzy and sometimes they move one of their front legs and it looks like they're waving hello.

10. Elephants ?

11. my favourite animal is @snipsy

12. Lame

13. Same

14. ME TOO
    i’ve never met someone who has even known what a red panda is

15. They are freakin cute and I always immediately educate anyone who has never hard of them so that they can spread the cuteness.

16. I love my cats

Sorry i dunno how to make it smaller?