:)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kaho, May 26, 2019.

1. The story about kingcrazy and his team deserve the prize :lol: :lol:

2. OMG Koala you made me laugh! I miss you and everyone at Catastrophe 

3. ? I got nothing

4. Then get something :) I believe in you!

5. This may seem kinda stupid or sappy but whatever. Honestly some of my best memories are in this game. Yes I have life outside, I know shocking. Anywho.

So I met my baby bro on this game. At first, I thought he was annoying like some 13yr old that finally got to feel a fake boob for the first time. He was all adorable this is RS in CC when I just started picking at him. He’d be all sweet in his responses to everyone in our club and his nickname was Teddy. I called him Dirty Teddy. As we got to joking around with each other more, we became friends then family. He had my back, I had his kinda deal. We came up with the story of we’re test tube babies since you know we don’t want parents ?? We could kill cc in an clubs just bc of the crap we say to each other. We’ve got called weirdos and we literally just sit and point the finger at each other like no their the weird one. But in all the fun, we’ve had out serious moments to. Believe me, that boy and he is daddy issues ??‍♀️ oh my lanta is awful when you can’t even right on your brothers wall bc don’t wanna see his daddy complex ????

But honestly, if not for him.. I probably would’ve quit this game again months ago. But he’s one of few amazing people I’ve meet in this twisted drama game. But i guess that’s what makes it worth it and fun. Is meeting those few people that make it all better.

6. My memories aren't cute, they're painted in pain.